Corporate survey

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2019 at 12:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THE SURVEY SADLY IS NOT ANONYMOUS.

DO NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THINKING NO ONE WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

YOU WILL BE TARGETED FOR TERMINATION.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 100% true. Managers are given their scores based on how the district TMs respond.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck it. I’m gonna be honest and then hire an attorney. Bring it on Salix fuckboys!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not true.
    Managers were not given any type of summary or scores based on district responses.

Just answer honestly. If you dont, please dont come on here and complain.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

be careful guys!! We got a manager on here!
    GTFOH

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our manager was given his scores and direction from our RD on where to improve. Facts.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you really think managers dont come on here? A lot of times they give some of the most honest responses you see.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have been filling out these surveys for years. What has changed as a result? Nothing. Everyone is still afraid to voice an opinion or offer an idea up at a meeting for fear of getting pulled aside and corrected or harassed. Surveys mean nothing. And they are not anonymous. Nothing will change here until leadership changes and that isn’t happening anytime soon.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers don’t come on here a post comments, honest or not. They have too much micromanaging to deal with from RDs and JC. Of course, given the type of managers, salix hires, they probably come on here and bash the company just like us reps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good thing this survey is quick and nothing that could bite you in the butt of you answer honestly.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough with the reminders Mr. DM. I’m not filling that shit out. It’s not anonymous and it won’t make a difference. Bye Felicia.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, be careful talking poorly about your employer, even in your own home. Your Alexa devices, smart TVs, and cell phones are listening to everything you say. It's the age of BIG Data and these companies sell this data. Salix buys all voice recordings from your home and will use it to target you for termination.

Be careful everyone and good luck! Stay safe.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I honestly don’t care if it’s anonymous or not. Big Papa needs to hear from the salesforce on how bad leadership treats reps.

I can’t think of a single question I rated agree or highly agree on.

And they shouldn’t have put an unlimited character on that text box. I could get a Pulitzer for what wrote in there.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well considering that you need to use your actual fucking name to log in to the survey, I’d say this is not anonymous at all.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t have to

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar. The email from the survey group says that your username log in is you first and last name together with no spaces. Do you even work here?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA! Excellent!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just fill it out and be sure to compliment JC on his amazing leadership and supportive style. You know, like your DM and RD do every time they are in the same room at meetings. Sign you name to that shit.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being non respondent is the worst thing that you can do, You’re better off to answer it with stuff that is all negative.
    But your so big and bad you dont care do you?