CORRUPTION IN AZ FSIP...FALSE RXS TO WIN!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2019 at 11:44 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ FSIP system is so flawed and the PSSs in the Northeast are the most corrupt sales reps I know. I was just informed on how a Rep has been filling false Rxs utilizing the Bevepsi FTOs to increase their FSIP payout and COE rankings. AZ really need to revamp our incentive plan and how our goals are set and measured. All the Reps that work hard to get the business the right way are now ranked against reps calling in favors and filling false Rxs for themselves, spouses, family & friends. So basically, Bevepsi is trending to being doing better than it really is and other territories share growth is affected because of this dishonorable behavior. I go in field everyday working hard to get the business and what’s sad is that my hard work isn’t being measured fairly and accurately. Base 1 reps WE ALL probably would’ve made more money last year, ranked higher, and had a fair chance of winning COE. Now some of us may be looking at receiving a 2 rating or better yet getting terminated for not so call, growing with the nation.

I am just curious to know if this immoral behavior is considered the norm? Or am I the only moral fool...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It happens across company lines, many reps do it and it make it harder for those trying to do things the right way. Even more scams when reps are allowed to picked their prescriber list, cherry picking those who write and omitted those harder to see, lower writing physicians. It has been rampant in our company, and those who are the shining examples of good reps are really the more proficient scam artists in many circumstances.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s hard to “win the right way” when not only other reps but the company itself doesn’t follow its own values of “doing the right thing”. We ALL know that the company cooks goals and “scrubs” (ie CHEATS) the fats to suit their own wallets. Doesn’t make it right but I can see why people are so desperate and resort to those measures to make goal. ESP with the yearly perf Layoffs. Doesn’t excuse their behavior though.

If you know who may be doing this, your time would be better spent calling and reporting it on the ethics hotline vs. posting it on CP. sucks to have to feel like the bad guy but then again you’re not the one playing dirty either.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always thought a FTO didn't count since the company is literally paying for the 30 days based on WAC or best price. When did they start counting it?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, you are a total fool! Congrats to the reps gaming the system! Great job guys! Just because you are too stupid to do it, don’t begrudge others who are smart enough to do it! I bet you are one of the last holdouts on joining THE ADD DAY LIE effort. What a moron! I am pulling into the gym and you are probably making real calls! What a loser! HA! HA! HA! HEE! HEE! HEE!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don’t credit for Symbicort and Farxiga FTOs but we do get credit for the Bevepsi FTOs. So reps are just getting Rxs with these vouchers to boost their goals. They let their quarterly goals drop and use the free vouchers to increase the market share marginal growth.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jackass.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How the hell are people doing this?? What do they do let their businesss tank for a quarter then have a doc write a bunch of bev scripts for the reps friend and family and then they go fill it with a voucher?? For Christ’s sake that’s a hell of a lot of work....I’d rather just go out and bust ass for some LEGIT scripts rather than pull
    This garbage and risk my job in the process!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like you’re stuck in the 80’s or older; time warp for sure. Wake up, modern up, whatever! Today’s rep is crooked, all of us. Get on with the program and join the movement!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the abundance of those people dumping doctors with high volume and no scripts to vacant and under performing territories? The new universe view is going to tell on a lot of people.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are very correct! Transparency is shinning the light in a few directions.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that’s exactly what they are doing and when their goals drop they have rxs prescribed for family and friends while also utilizing the FTOs to get free Bevepsi prescriptions. The sad part is that it affects the whole sales force target payouts and rankings. This type of behavior just proves our time is almost up!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick Tock

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is garbage!! First of all what kind of corrupt doc is gonna write bev for someone who doesn’t need it just cuz they ask?? What doc would willingly do that?? Or are they just as corrupt as the reps calling on them....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To you it’s garbage! But it happens more than you know and yes, Drs are just as corrupt as the reps. Some drs do it to keep us happy and from pressuring them and others do it for whatever has been promised to them. In my region, 90% of the reps have been calling on the same offices for over 10 years. The relationships are thick as thieves.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've asked doctors who i knew well to "crank it up" for
    me. Then had to tell him/her to pull back because i didn't want to kill my next quarter goals. I have a few docs who will do this for me especially when i have vouchers. It's called leveraging relationships that have been developed. Before you judge and determine if this type of selling is ethical, you need to look at the company and management you work for.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all leverage our relationship, that’s what successful sales reps do. It’s a difference from having docs crank it up/down for the right patient and not cranking it up and/down for personal rxs. Getting rxs under your name, spouse name, cat, dog, etc...that’s not ethically selling. I think you missed the original poster point.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What division?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally someone that understands the game! BRAVO! Let these other fools work, while we enjoy life! Yes, I am crooked and a thief and have been for many years, but I don’t give a damn! I will ride in the AZ WAGON as long as possible!