Cost cuts are coming for Allergan, CEO Brent Saunders says

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Nov 3, 2017 at 5:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy must be a troll. Doesnt know shit!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS is not the greatest leader but things could be worse. He rescued us from Valeant. We would be selling Lotemax if it weren’t for him.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saunders is at the helm, the stock has plummeted, govt is investigating his decisions and the actions of the company, there has been wave after wave of downsizing, I’m excited to see his next party trick. This guy is at the bottom of biotech leaders based on his actions or lack of positive outcomes. And personally I think he’s a weird kind of guy, watch is interviews- he never smiles. What an inspiration, a company destroying robot for a CEO. Great.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How the hell has BS hung on to his job? If these cuts were feesible then why hasn't he already done them if he is so great at cutting costs?
    The loss of exclusivity is a challenge, so overcome that challenge by showing that we have the best product, we are the best option & we are going to be leaders in inovating that product. Working hard for patients to improve wellbeing? Creating a Social Contract that means something.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want to compare CEO's! Leonard Schleifer from Regeneron is the top CEO in Biotech! Show me anyone more excited about what their company does, have in a pipeline for exciting drugs, dominance of current drugs, and overall solid position in the area and its Regeneron. Saunders should shadow Schleifer to see how the job is really done well. I would rank Saunders near the bottom.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure Saunders is bad but some things have not gone our way. The court decision for one has had us on our heals and Imprimis while will not be taking share from us they will make us look bad.

7. KingVRX

KingVRX Guest

Allergan is another Enron, get off this Titanic before it hits your dwindling account

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a clue troll!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i miss the days of DP ... enough said

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DP was good for shareholders but BS had definitely been more rep friendly.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS is running the company for his own financial gains. He diesnt care about the employees, its all about how much will he make on a deal. Thats his pattern, once hes done with a company and made his money then he goes look for a new company to work and play with. Allergan is not there anymore, its just BRent.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is such a negative thread. Bashy bs like everything is within his control. Take some responsibility yourselves. We all could do better. I am not convinced doomsday is here. If you are hit the road. I have enjoyed my time here. Restasis has done me right. At least bs has tried to save the patent. Ease up guys. Enjoy Thanksgiving and get ready to hit it hard Monday.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This wins the 2017 Douchebag Post of the Year award. Go hit yourself hard Monday.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with you brother ! Restasis Is paving the way, slowly but surely.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager invited me and my fiancé over for Thanksgiving dinner. We respectfully declined as we are flying to Bermuda for holiday.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the Restasis appeal is heard the shorts on this site will be quiet.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it the fat. Too many useless sales reps working out at gym and shopping at mall. Install trackers on their cars and see what they are really doing. Cut costs, and jack up that AGN stock price

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t know what we do! We grew Restasis last year! We win the appeal.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont sell. I am not a sales person but I am interested in sales and the challenges of growing Restasis when so much pressure is on competition and generics. If you can, expand on how one does that (grow the product) when the environment is tough like it is now. Serious question for this poster. I am most interested on the strategy to take if that is something you can share.

Thanks

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all you are very negative. Your can’t do attitude is getting in your way. Imprimis is really just a me too. We have the backing, reputation and manpower to succeed. Tears are a battle we fight every day and promote with Restasis. Get your head out of the sand. I don’t know what competition you are talking about. I am sure the rest agree.