Costs of refusal to get I&I laptops

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2018 at 8:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone realize how much field time we lose because we spend hours trying to get things done on the laptop and on the helpdesk?

My manager did my review with me. Then he gave me my 1.1% raise. They then said I needed to go into Workday and add my comments so they could close out the year.

That is not possible! Does anyone realize this? Workday isn't compatible with a laptop. Very much like trying to sign up for benefits, accessing my pay stubs, ordering a new car, completing compliance wire, printing invitation for my programs, printing anything, watching a HQ video, and so many other tasks - it doesn't work easily. I have to stay home on the phone when I could be making calls.

Here's an idea - let me expense a google chrome book for 300 dollars and I can make 20 more calls a month.

Or, we could cancel 20 speaker programs that get filled with retired dental hygienists, and it would fund the entire venture.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you never heard of VPN? My god man...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that a brand of arse beads you and your ho mo son stuff deep in your bowels ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yours is the least of the company’s problems. Forget about it!