Countdown to Pink Slips for Pink Pill Reps

Discussion in 'Sprout Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 3, 2016 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to Plan B, People
    If there was GOOD news or any shred of hope as to our continued employment
    it would have been shared by now
    Selfish Valeant management team have their butts secured & just want to provide false hope and work us till they cut the cord on us
    this whole Addyi launch has been a Sh#t Show from Day one of launch
    never got the proper support or respect

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am feeling optimistic - We still have 3 weeks left to hear GOOD news and our management team will never be unethical

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management both Valeant and Ashfield not being transparent to reps.
    very disrespectful
    plus valeant is in such a legal and financial mess they have to worry about themselves
    not about Addyi which has turned out to be the biggest waste of $1 Billion

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope the slips are pink!! Because we are advocates and pink is Cindy's favorite color!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously folks, when Pearson made the decision to buy Addyi - the stock was at $262.50 a share and is now $65
    How clueless are you to not know Valeant is broke and can't afford a women's health division and to keep any of the Pink Sales Force ?
    The other divisions make profits. Addyi is a Disaster!
    company loses money each week it pays Ashfield sales force.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that it can't be good news because anyone with sense in upper management would know to share good news soon to keep the sales force motivated. Most of us have made finding a new job our primary job at this point. My only question is with them having us wait so long...will they pay some sort of severance? At least 6 weeks would be the right thing to do!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Valeant is a broke - how can they pay severance ??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you guys get any severance? You cant sell!
    Mike P

Sales, accordingly, have not been robust. According to the Times, “Addyi was generating only 240 to 290 prescriptions a week” during the month of January. David Maris, an analyst at Wells Fargo Securities, reported this data, also noting “that sales of Addyi were running at a rate of $11 million a year, well below the $100 million to $150 million in sales that Valeant [the company that owns the drug] said it hoped to achieve this year.”

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Based on this you get no severance "
    Mike P

ales, accordingly, have not been robust. According to the Times, “Addyi was generating only 240 to 290 prescriptions a week” during the month of January. David Maris, an analyst at Wells Fargo Securities, reported this data, also noting “that sales of Addyi were running at a rate of $11 million a year, well below the $100 million to $150 million in sales that Valeant [the company that owns the drug] said it hoped to achieve this year.”

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a wonder that much is selling given the fact the reps have NO tools - marketing pieces, brochures, detail aids, leave behinds or DTC. No leadership either !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Valeant also has no manager care team either. 4 people covering the country for 4 divisions what a joke.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 more weeks , folks !
    Ya think we'll get news anytime soon?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are totally being let go. There is not a doubt in my mind!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They want our focus but the only thing to focus on is job hunting
    My AHole Manager still doing field rides - like really ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our manager doesn't have a clue. She has lied to us since day one and nobody respects her. I think she has an 8x10 photo of Cindy on her mantel.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your manager is safe or at least a severance is there for her if she is fired. We at Ashfield are sh*t out of luck if let go. I bet they wait to tell us on 3/31

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are probably right, they won't let in know until the last minute. I hope they don't keep the RMs. Valeant upper management not seem that impressed with the whining sprouties. We will find out soon enough.