Countdown to Pink Slips for Pink Pill Reps

Discussion in 'Sprout Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 3, 2016 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When would we get our Q1 payout? What is the national goal? Are we close to 80%?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expect a conference call on Friday.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When and who on call ???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just about another week to go, Folks !
    Get ready for heads to roll

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still scheduling appts and trying to keep busy. If we are told on 3/31 that we don't have jobs, I will need to do a lot of back pedaling with my offices. Not fair to the reps or the customers. Valeant is heartless !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its very quiet....too quiet.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We heard from our manager. He said they are all interviewing for their jobs or a job with Valeant tomorrow.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, they are flying to Dallas to interview today and tomorrow. Some managers asked their reps for letters of recommendation. Now that is so pathetic. Do you really think Valeant will put any value on that? Maybe the managers should ask Bob and Cindy for a letter of recommendation. I

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sprout (inept sales management lacking experience) + Valeant (corrupt and unethical business machine) = Perfect sh*t storm

thanks for nothing. literally.
    signed,
    Angry, insulted, embarrassed, screwed over sales rep

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Cindy is going to write each of them a letter of recommendation!! That should save them all!! What a shepard!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget a sh*tty Salesforce who couldn't sell a glass of water in Arizona during a drought. This drug has been a liability to Valeant since day one. Pearson proved he was not a mastermind in buying this crap. This drug was never a blockbuster, like you all thought it would be. My guess is your managers probably had some ability, but couldn't manage a bunch of whiners who thought this drug would sell itself. Enjoy your last couple days hope your contract company has some employment for you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are sooooo smart...and with no managed care coverage, you blame the reps? Come on sport its Pharma 101!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smart enough to recognize a rep who has to have perfect conditions in order to sell anything. It is no secret why Valeant doesn't want to bring you guys over.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey DipShit, none of us signed on to work at Valeant, the most corrupt disaster sh*t show on earth !! But you already work here so that shows you knowingly chose your fate as you were rejected everywhere else- and this why you troll the Sprout website and cyberbully, you teeny tiny dickless pussy

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You Rock! Btw, a lot of us have job offers and will be leaving anyway. Good luck to you-- Valeant needs us more than ( most of us) need them....Adios!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Valeant can suck my a$$. I am out of here! The people that stay are just going to milk it until they find something better anyways. NOBODY in their right mind would stay on with this inferno! It will be fun to watch and I will be bringing the marshmallows.
    Go pound sand Ray and Tracy!