Court Documents realating to the big boys

Discussion in 'Biotronik' started by anonymous, Feb 17, 2019 at 10:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bio appears to be “dirty” from what I am reading... it’s a shame no one knew this earlier.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What gave it away you moron? Maybe it was the “sham consulting agreements” or the relationships with Dirty DB.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MJ made PE look like a choir boy. That’s why she was forced to leave the country, the DOJ was closing in.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of dirtiness present. No one could quite figure out what S O’Brien did for Bio. We all know his moms job though...I would imagine everyone had to sign off on this including HR.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It did seem abrupt.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is his mom KO? VP of supply chain for St Francis Hospital, one of the busiest CRM hospitals in the entire country?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you all that dumb? This is over 7 years old and was settled years ago. Fake news.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Settled doesn’t mean it wasn’t true.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SJM = $18.9M. MDT = $17M. BSX $16M. Do your homework.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct - I think their thought is that the two open investigations will end in similar fashion.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Settled? How has the idiot VP of compliance lasted through all this? Seriously...…. How is this company still allowed to sell product in the US?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They can buy and sell you too punk

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, Like the doctors that use your company? I get it now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right. Because the other three would never solicit business through, oh I don't know, honorariums, speaking fees or trips to "attend" a conference. Go get your shinebox troll.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you the million dollar man bragging on the other thread? Read about them putting bad capacitors in devices paragraph 109 above. BM and TB knew all abut hiding bad devices. They ran Telectronics into the ground. Max Sr and Jr don't want to know what they do in the states just keep buying their devices. The US can screw off for all they care. They don't need it. There sell junk all around the world.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TB and BM have a special place reserved for them in the afterlife if it's true that they tried to cover up the telecteronics J wire that was killing people.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you follow the career path of a few men you can follow them from Cordis in the 80's (investigated and fined by DOJ, to the Telectronics purchase of Cordis' pacemaker division. From there they went with the acquisition to Telectronics and were part of the Accufix debacle and cover-up until it couldn't be covered up anymore. After they went to Biotronik and built the culture there from late 90's to 2014-15 ish. Their fingerprints are all over that company. I heard that Biotronik is pulling out of the US market due to a deal being negotiated with the DOJ. Time will tell on that one. Those few men have mostly ridden off into the sunset living extremely comfortable lives having made millions off of patient's lives. Oh and also receiving a Cordis pension all along. It is an ugly story and I do not understand how this company is still around.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that company hasn’t hit plan since they foolishly got rid of Woody (only person (sorry MJ) who had any idea of what was going on in the company? Bring back Woody!!