COVID-19 Update Webinar, Peter & John Duo - 6/25/20

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jun 27, 2020 at 2:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just another PR call trying to keep the salesforce calmed down, but really what did we learn?

1. Regurgitating Lundbeck's "PURPOSE" & "OUR BELIEFS" statements in brain health. Yes Peter, we know
    it. Thanks!
    2. Product update on Vyepti launch. NICE!
    3. Migraine salesforce seeing 95% HCPs face to face vs psychiatry at 60%. IMPRESSIVE!
    4. Migraine division upcoming scale up. When can we apply?
    5. R&D update but totally discounted any comments about potential impact on the US salesforce. LAYOFF?
    6. COVID virtual & field activity expectations. Stay protected, wear your cheap Lundbeck cloth masks!
    7. REFUSED TO ANSWER SOME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS REPS TYPED IN DURING THE WEBINAR. Why? B/c it would have opened up a can of worms regarding our existence here short / long-term.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well captured OP. Those webinars are worthless anyways. Where was Kaya?

Senior management knows we are all bracing for a bloodshed here w/i the next few months especially after hearing the recent bad R& D news of approximately 100 being laid off in Denmark and 30 - 60 in the US. NO new near term products in the pipeline close to approval and we are stuck w/ Otsuka and Takeda until those contractual arrangements are canceled.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happens when Northera goes generic ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When does it go generic?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are Neuro reps getting rolled into migraine positions or do they have to compete against psych reps/outside candidates for them?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psych reps are viewed as primary care, so no, they won’t be moving to migraine.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Migraine is also primary care.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An intravenously administered medication doesn’t sound like primary care to me.

That said, it’s like debating which type of insect is the smartest.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You work in Pharma and deliver food for a living. Nuff said

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not quite accurate. I used to deliver food, now I call a caterer and have them do it while I sit at home, then pretend to have an in depth conversation about my wonderful, life saving psych drugs with the provider. The gig was great before COVID, and now it’s even better! Once people realize just how overblown this whole pandemic is for the vast majority of people, we might actually be back 100% of the time in the field. Right now we can pretend we are terrified of the virus and stay home. Read the link below.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fatality-rate-plunges-as-cdc-director-says-covid-cases-likely-10x-higher

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha you know they’re looking at metrics right now. Anyone who isn’t in the field at least a few times a week will be first to go in the next lay-off

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many times have we heard that? If they think I am going to drive 200 miles one way to hopefully catch a doc in they are nuts! I make a couple of local calls when I can and that’s it. This is our new reality! I have a huge territory and a ton of my docs are either at home most of the time or are coming in for a new patient then leaving. Lundbeck had better realize that we will likely never get back to the way it was. Either accept it, or do away with a full time, face-to-face sales team and come up with something else to sell these me too drugs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lazy people almost always get what is coming to them.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get it... just warning you. I call before driving just to make sure

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds good but you can call, drive 4 hours and they have left for home because of whatever reason.