COVID-19

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2020 at 10:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTH?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! I can’t believe I work with someone that stupid! Talk about being brainwashed by Fox News. Please get an original thought. Btw, science and facts are good things.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL... Did you graduate high school?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is your company hiring? After reading your threads of all the reps, I think I’m plenty smart enough to work in sales here despite not having any sales exp.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes idiot, Science is a good thing. So now you libs don’t believe the CDC?

trump sending hospital ships to New York and LA. Conservatives save libs again

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tool!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may be a good reason why we should question Darwin's theory of evolution.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget H1N1 in 2009. In the U.S. alone, 61,000,000 infected and close to 15,000 dead between 4/09 and 4/10. So, why the mega hype now? This makes no sense whatsoever. There is more to this than we know.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great point

Also ask why are dems dragging feet on resources for work=orkers out of work. Trump want to give works a direct cash payment and dems have said No.

WHY??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ummm...you're both comparing statistics accumulated over at least one year (flu) vs. 2 months (COVID-19) ...you must know that, right?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Math, nor common sense, isn't their forte.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were spot on! Lol. That’s what you get for following and repeating Fox News.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. That person is a genius amongst geniuses. Centuries ahead of their time...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's easy to call somebody an idiot when your name isn't displayed as part of your post. Why don't you stop being such a coward and tell us who you are. Otherwise, I suggest you quit making yourself feel ever-so-powerful with your such harsh and hurtful words that make me want to cry and curl up like a ball the way you do every night.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

again libs discuss feelings instead of stating any facts. This is because they don’t have any.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My name is Jimmy Carter and I suppprt this message.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dead wrong. I'm not a lib. But, I do have a functional brain and a conscience unlike you. I'm embarassed for you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok jerk! My name is Matt and I work in Marlborough

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You use the term libs as a derogatory term. The meaning of liberal thinking means you look at all facts and are open to different views. For most of human existence this was a good thing. It’s funny Fox News brainwashed their sheep so much as to make liberal thinking a bad thing! You fall right into their closed minded, follower model. I feel sorry for you