Covid-19

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 15, 2020 at 12:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw talents in Taro finance? Where? You must be high.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear fellow ex employees, when reading these posts, doesn't it confirm what a good decision it was to leave that place? Shenanigans on both floors, 2nd floor openly reckless, 3rd floor sneaky people who hide their shenanigans WELL. It's a shame for the good talent who are still in that nonsense. To you I say, continue looking through the pandemic. The job market is still going full force. Once you're out of that mess, you'll see that that *hit isn't normal office behavior.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The shit is going to hit the fan for sure.

C. Workplace Activity
    • Responsible Parties must take measures to reduce interpersonal contact and congregation, through methods such as:
    o limiting in-person presence to only those staff who are necessary to be on site; o adjusting workplace hours;
    o reducing on-site workforce to accommodate social distancing guidelines;
    o shifting design (e.g. A/B teams, staggered arrival/departure times).

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laywers are going to be busy, busy, busy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

S
    H
    I
    T

S
    H
    O
    W

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know Phase 2 will be delayed on Monday afternoon.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope so. It's not safe yet. What's with the rush? Seems like they're rushing to get everyone back to the office.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No rush it'll happen slowly

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and then shut down again in October. Who runs the asylum, my 2nd grader is smarter than upper management.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and yet, you're still in your position beneath them. That says more about you then it does them, dumbass.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is beneath anyone. Think about which jobs have held down the nation..THE WORLD.....during the past months! The employees which were and are considered lower level. Where would you and your family be without them??? Without lower level or mid level, high levels are nothing. DUMBASS

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% agree. When staff-level employees achieve smth management takes credit for it and gets nice bonuses. When things go south, guess who management blames for own mistakes - again staff-level employees. This is Taro.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to the news, the virus is back to spreading. Anyone have info on when they want us back in the office? I don't think it's safe yet

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They want us back because they think Covid was a hoax.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, they don't want any of you back because it is cheaper to replace idiots with workman temps vs. hiring back the clowns that have been holding positions at Taro for the past 5 years.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are jokers at Taro anywhere between 1 - 15 years of tenure and on both floors, from clerks to directors. So I guess they're all on the way out.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Temps = No Benefits.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not exactly a threat, you'd be putting many out of their misery

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling Andrew Cuomo’s office. Total bullshit. We are in Phase 2 still last I checked.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My dad works in Albany. We ain’t going to Phase 3 anytime soon. See you in September mother fuckers .