Covid-19

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 15, 2020 at 12:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of you slackers earned a Covid bonus. Sitting home in your pajamas eating, smoking and napping all day. Although keeping your Jabbar on, telling your boss your WiFi is down, etc. might earn you a Creativity Bonus for sure. Will be paid out after IT in India runs the keyboard stroke productivity reports for everyone’s log-on from March-June.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR sent an email saying that working from the office is optional until December. Anyone else have a bully boss pressuring you to come in?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real work has been "optional" at Taro for the past six years.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope have not seen the joint in months. Only single lonely people come in every day.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anybody want to come in. Getting really dangerous out there. To sit in an office is horrific. Why would you come in every day? Nobody is a martyr.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

non essential ass kissers is more like it

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just offer free food and the whole second floor will be back without masks wolfing it down.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All due to bosses who can't lead

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finance managers and directors are the worst.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Rona is gonna get you!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finance right. The imbeciles cut checks and pay expense accounts, gossip, and eat. All in a day's work.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and provide reports where data makes no sense and can't be used by other business units.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well maybe business units VP wannabes should be responsible for their own reports if they are so intelligent.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There ARE indeed intelligent people in our company trying to do a good job, but poor quality info flowing from finance makes their work super difficult.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think finance tries their best. They are so understaffed it’s incredible how great a job they do. I have no issues with them, nor would I want to spend a 17 hour work day in their shoes. God Bless them, I would have quit within a day if I had to deal with the moronic questions and projects they have to deal with. I do agree the business units have to man up and take responsibility for their own costs. Get an S-A-P sign on and you can work wonders for yourself. To go on this platform ole Keyboard Warrior and spew falsities is not very nice.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. And if they suggest people should get information themselves then why do we need Finance here at all? Dismiss the whole department, will be huge savings for the company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go play in traffic.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!!! Clearly written by one of the finance people.
    One of the biggest departments in the company by headcount yet always complaining on being understaffed and underpaid.
    Same excuse for doing poor job for years.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're clearly clueless as to what finance employees do. Educate yourself. Maybe go back to school. You're obviously miserable in your career or lack of it. Taking cheap shots and putting others down makes you feel better because you're unhappy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% that plus covid fatigue. Covids got the lonely lonelier and the miserable more miserable than ever. It's best to just ignore.