Covid 19

Discussion in 'Biofrontera' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2020 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is a politically incorrect word.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re a smart one aren’t you? Such a great come back, and you used it twice. Betcha go for it a third time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone noticed people are much angrier on these threads all of a sudden? Responses like this are new, making threats are new. Who’s new, and what’s changed?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

always somewhat bad but your right, seems a few people are being pretty aggressive. Maybe they’re tired of being home

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

always somewhat bad but your right, seems a few people are being pretty aggressive. Maybe they’re tired of being home

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can play this game, is this Jeff Holm? Master trickster who has achieved absolutely nothing since he arrived?

Please share a list of your accomplishments while at BF?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

angrier is fair; you know most of the posting is done by Cowboy Dan and his BFF Justin has left BF. He is currently expensing Couples Therapy via Zoom.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk about a fraud, here is a riddle for you? Does Holm wear a wig? I am seriously torn on this, would love to know what the survey says on this one....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe but Dan, Justin and Jeff have been here since the beginning. Why are they angrier now? Why would they be calling people bitches and threatening all of a sudden? Maybe you are right but despite all things they’re not exactly the fighting type. The new factors are a hand full of people who were fired and pissed and new leadership.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch, we all aren’t lucky enough to have a full head of hair. I may be thinning a little to. dont know about anyone else

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

idk either. I’m having some balding issue. I choose a hat instead of a wig

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have friends at other pharm companies that heard they aren’t going back in the field til June 1. Anyone know if we will be stuck home til than to? Hope not

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wtf is wrong with you? Boo, really? Who is this anyway?!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you live in New York you will be lucky if you get back in June. You may not have a job sweetly. So go cry about that. Wahwah.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

u mean sweetie? Anyone that is employed here is curious about when we are going back- so sorry you were fired. There are only a few of you, which one are you? Grow the hell up, we’ve all been there

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could be someone from HQ but wonder if this is an old rep thinking they are better than the rest of us?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hope they let us follow The state direction. each state is different

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fucking classic!!! Tards. don’t know anyone who would say that. no worries they can’t take us down, we are as low as we can go already, hell to be exact

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shit dude overreact.,

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what does New York have to do with anything? Hater