Covid 19

Discussion in 'Biofrontera' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2020 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all realize that this company is in this situation because of Hermann's foolishness and arrogance. He sued DUSA/Sun because of the way they report ASP and then they counter sued BF a few days later. Read the transcript of the Q3 2019 investors conference call. Through December 3rd BF has spent 5 million euros on legal expenses. That is pocket change for Dilip Shangvi but it will ruin Hermann. Edited Transcript of B8F.DE earnings conference call or presentation 19-Nov-19 1:00pm GMT. I'll bet that 5.5 million dollars would have gone a long way to shoring up this sinking ship.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel badly for all those laid off and I think most of us do. I would have gladly offered to give up something so people wouldnt have lost their jobs in thia mess.

It doesnt look good for anyone of us however. Even before covid, we were worried with the leadership and financial backing.

Why in the world did we spend all that money on NSM with nothing new? And to let Karen go and hire a new marketing person? That lady was amazing and probably could run the company better than anyone. She had it together or at least thats how she appeared to the field. In any event, I hope we all pull through this. I like my job, my coworkers and the products.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-transcripts/2020/04/21/biofrontera-ag-bfra-q4-2019-earnings-call-transcri.aspx

https://www.biofrontera.com/en/investors/financial-reports

Sheez I didn't realize how little cash that the company has. 11 million Euros as of Dec 31. The company burned through -33 million Euro in 2019 during normal business. So that means we probably spent another -8 million from Jan-Mar, and I'm sure things like the NSM expenses and expensive hires didn't help. That would only leave the company with 3 million Euros in the bank. Even if you double that 6 million in the bank, it is still dangerously close to zero.

The CFO said
    "Steps to secure liquidity and strengthen cash flows have given the highest priority. As you are aware, we had to withdraw our offer to issue convertible bonds or ADRs in the United States a few weeks ago as the capital markets went into such turmoil that the placement became impossible in a reasonable price. As the Company requires further financing in light of the changed economic situation, we have decided that we will propose a regular capital increase of up to 20% of our share capital for the Annual General Meeting, which will be held on May 28."

So if Hermann don't raise the money very soon, it sounds like we out of money. Maruho better follow through on the 6 million upfront payment.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back in business...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess so. Just heard we hired a new VP of Marketing during the layoffs/furlough. At $200k salary we must be back!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait What ? I thought Jeff Holm was VP of Marketing ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VP of Marketing that does not know anything about Marketing.

Jeff Holm is an absolute joke. Another “wise” appointment by our former fearless leader Christoph. LOL

8. Settlement agreed Biofrontera / DUSA? good move for all players.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares!

2 irrelevant companies with terrible leadership. Moving on....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeff Holm is the human equivalent of a shart. His promotion snuck up on us, however post “event” after his miscues we certainly need a new pair of underwear.

11. Honeybee

Honeybee Guest

Doesn't look so bad this month.!?Hoping for real good sales and beating the forecast. Annoying the sun colleagues in the south. Rock it and make money.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi guys,

are there any touch points with derms or derms as new customers who used to have alternative methods of treatment like cryotherapy within this year?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem is that cryo is mainly used for single spots and it takes a long time to get derms to rethink. But I think that a change is coming. Younger doctors are more open to PDT, in my opinion.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you guys still illegally selling the red light to medical spas for off label treatment? Or what about loading an office up with enough samples to cover the cost of buying a lamp? You know like you sued Dusa for doing. Everyone is on to your tricks.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Frank.... You talk bullshit. First you should solve your own problems.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Second quarter could be extremely strong.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely a need to be in residency programs

18. Honey bee

Honey bee Guest

It could be exciting. Lamps are urgently needed.

19. Biene436

Biene436 Guest

Hallo @all. Does anybody has news of the current sales in US (Ameluz and Xepi)?

20. Ralph

Ralph Guest

Good question. I am also interested in what happens with Ameluz.