Covid-19

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am very impressed with the way Bayer is handling Covid-19. If anyone thinks differently, y'all better retire because nothing will make you happy!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't be more proud to work for Bayer.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can put lipstick on a pig

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coronavirus is the best thing that could have happened to Bayer because it’s delaying the roundup lawsuits. It will of course impact our bonuses or lack thereof. Worst company ever. Wake up people!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't change the shitty leadership we are subject to.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably depends on which division you are in as far as leadership goes. Frankly, if we all come out of this current situation with jobs, we should count our lucky stars.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who do you think is the worst - let’s vote!
    A) the shitty WHC leaders?
    B) the shitty Onc leaders?
    C) the shitty Home Office leaders?
    Please include why.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet roundup could wipe out covid-19!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

D) the douche bag posting this.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be in ONC because WHC leadership is the bomb and so is Sebastian. It wasn't that way 13 months ago that's for sure. Their actions speak volumes. Maybe you need counseling.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Onc, definitely. Don’t forget... perceptions are everything. If this situation continues layoffs are inevitable. Certain individuals in onc leadership should be dismissed sooner rather then later.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bayer, seriously, why are you still airing Roundup commercials on prime time??? Leadership is seriously questionable all around

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There isn’t shitty leadership in WHC and again, everyone may need a reality check. We (anyone in sales) will be lucky if we all come out of this situation with jobs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I no longer work for Bayer, but was wondering how they are handling the coronavirus. Are you all paid to stay home through April? Hopefully you still get 401k contributions and health benefits. Best wishes.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I know who this is; give my initials of one of your neighboring states and XX, being your birth year, and I’ll fill you in.

17. It will definitely wipe out bats.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s Bayer doing to support covid-19 other than a bunch of leadership fools posting on social media that they are helping?

I guess spraying roundup on bats from what I read

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bayer is evil.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is Bayer evil? Because they continue to run Round-up commercials since no one can leave their yards.