Covid 19

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2020 at 3:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Help!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

laundry, organization, self improvement??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Timing on the virus couldn’t be worse. I’ll lose my bonus if this keeps up another two weeks. Wonder if Corp will do anything to help US and our clients?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Dividend time coming ups. You minions need to get out there and sell!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs are imminent. Coming very soon. Stock is heading down to below $15. Layoffs are coming very soon

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gov bailouts might help a bit, but agree, cuts are coming. Hopefully that irrelevant Rogen is the first to go.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tim "Play Like a Champion Today" Rogan

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many do you think will be layoff?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20% in April 10% per month for the next 3 months.

Don’t ask your direct report for a raise or you’ll be the first to go.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like some crazy numbers but I wouldn’t put it past them.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worthless conjecture, B-B-B-B-B-Bullshit!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs will happen, but nowhere near 20%. Thanks to those dough heads of the past (present Roagie and Guugie) they proactively smoked many employees to land is at the sub 20 stock levels.

They continue to help Schein dominate the market.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did their big firings 4 years ago. Now it’s time to get rid of the losers that they tried to replace us with.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard Benco laid off 90% of their workforce on Friday so I bet it’s coming our way too

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laid off a few, furlough many, and keep a few reps per region. But are you really comparing Benco to us? Mom n pops corner grocery store vs a well established chain store. Don’t compare them to us.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Benco is such a small company that was already dying trying to pay for all the lawsuits. The virus maybe put it down for good.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s hoping. I hate how those idiots price gouge everything. Third rate customers is what they have anyway.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you need a good laugh, go check out Benco’s thread. The owner wrote a rant on the forum!!!!
    Yes, a member of the top management responded to cafe pharma thread.
    Thank you to our leadership for not being an overall distraction and being professional.

Have a clown at the top- how can you not expect a circus?
    remember this if they make it through this and attempt to hire you.