COVID-19

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jun 24, 2020 at 3:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What will happen if reps start to test positive? Have to think there’s a good chance this will happen unfortunately. What if they unknowingly spread it to some medical offices? GSK is usually conservative about Everything. I guess they have done due diligence that legally they are okay if this happens. However not sure if they can want or can endure the PR nightmare?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? They don’t care. As long as the can’t be held liable they are willing to take the risk. Our company was the LAST company to pull reps and GSK was the first to throw us back in. AZ and BI came on a week after us and many other companies are still working virtually. Just read Courts bs on workplace. He brags about it!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, I remember they wanted feedback on what other companies were doing before deciding to pull reps from field. Maybe just try to show some leadership and do what is right. Should be interesting to see the leadership (or lack thereof) moving forward in this situation.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting with the increase in COVID cases GSK is pressuring reps to go out into field. Attorneys are going o have fun with this one.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BI is already pulling reps from the field in Florida. It’s only a matter of time a rep tests positive for COVID. Hornblower is pedal to the metal! Go sell!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious post here. Horncastel needs to be fired. This is not some war game you played in military school. It's not the military. Dude is out of control! Someone please contact HR about him.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has there been any discussion or protocol if we test positive for COVID? Especially if we have been calling on offices like we have been pressured into doing?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have the reps in the whole company been pressed to go in the field??? Really bad! my company is going state by state.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they are pressuring all reps to go out

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They a pressuring more virtual visits in my area.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn’t matter if we go out to the field or not. Play the game! Can’t see anyone and haven’t been able to for years. 95% of my offices in my territory have been closed for years. I work in a sea of IDN’s. They are closed and have been!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious, are employees generally allowed to work remotely during the pandemic or are they required to go into the office?