Covid Lay-Offs

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 5, 2020 at 11:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you have stock in GSK to sell if it’s a “criminal company”

You must not have found a job if you are hitting the pool at 11:14 on a work day. Maybe that’s why you were shit canned. Oh wait, you landed on your feet making double the money and only working 3 days a week, right? Before you say anything, it’s 12:53 so it’s lunchtime where I am.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selling short silly. You know what puts and calls are? Oh that's right you only go the path of least resistance, therefore to lazy to know how to put assets to work for you. So when you sell short, you borrow the stock, and sell it, hoping the sales price goes down. Then when it does, you return the stock to the original owner and keep the difference. That's the simplistic view, hope I didn't loose you there. So technically I don't own stock in you criminals, I simply betting against you. Made a fortune on Kodak a couple weeks ago. See when we get the WSJ we actually read it, not like your coloring books, or people magazine. Oh wait all offices closed, won't be opening anytime soon. Let me know about the layoffs I'd like to buy some of your nice stuff for pennies on the dollar.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks like the only thing you were sold short on is the English lesson that differentiated loose and lose.
    Loose is what your asshole was after your field rides, pip and eventual termination. Lose is what happens to the self respect of your dates when they lower their standards to get a free meal out of you. We all know Cafepharma doesn’t have autocorrect so don’t even try to justify your dumb ass.
    “Made a fortune on Kodak” Yea, sure you did.... that’s why you are on the GSK cafepharma board.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, sure sold me short. However, at least I won't be hocking all my nice things at the pawn shop, by years end, like you. Pennies on the dollar, cash is king, and you, well in debt up to your ears. Now are you still glad you have no ambition, and no back up plan?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My understanding is that those who made a bundle on Kodak will be charged by the SEC on securities fraud. And rightly so!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly the only way to make money in Gsk stock is short selling. Very sad

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm let’s see, end of business day Wednesday 2 weeks ago they announce a finalized contract with federal Government. Next morning, Stock goes up, by mid day up 300%. So tell me where is the security fraud? All info in the public domain. Reading the paper is now securities fraud? Listen dummy stick to what you know. Kung Po Chicken, Olive Garden, Pizza, Name Tags, pull cart of samples. Being independently wealthy was never in the cards for you. As you lack any work ethic, hence the whole drug rep thing. So what are you doing to improve yourself during your time off? I’m betting nothing!! Haha.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check out the latest news. Deal being held up due to investigation into insider trading. Just read about it on CNBC--haha..also I am independently weathly.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell are you talking about?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talking about the drop in Kodak stock- trading temporarily halted after stock plunged 43%...suspicions of insider trading thanks to our swampy president and his fellow criminals- what else is new??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a hell of a wave, lucky for me I watch this stuff, and had a stop loss, so I got out in 28 hours, made a bunch of money. Now I'm looking for the next big wave. You can make money on a rising market and a falling market, but you need to know what you are doing. Clearly slinging sandwiches, and Olive Garden, you aren't going to learn much except how much of an a$$ kisser you can be. So self degrading, being treated like a jerk by the big beast at the front window. Keep smiling at her and bring some candies, maybe she will let you see the doctor. HAHAHA.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The broke, uneducated, Walmart associate above is lying again. Trailer trash jackass!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zero access. Leadership looking for other opportunities. hmmm Not looking good folks.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zero access? Not true , my state has been a hotspot for last 2 months and we have about 50 percent access, as numbers go down access will increase. Leadership looking for opportunities? If you are good at what you do you should always be looking for opportunities.

With the exception of Vaccines all divisions are performing better than expected when pandemic started, some are even above expectations.

Not looking good folks ? That is just not true.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll tell you what isn't true. It isn't true that reps have a vital role in health care. It isn't true reps convey valuable information to providers. This catering delivery service is going away. You can bet your future against that if you want.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vaccines not looking good. No access here. Has been terrible for years. Way too many people

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Divisions performing better than expected without us in the field at full capacity is exactly why it isn’t looking good...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! It is really no different for me pretending to be in the field or just staying home I have no access. The job has become make believe.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blame the Dems! They have put this country in the situation we are in they could care less. All about them having power. True story. Went in to receive a COVID-19 test as I thought I was exposed during a recent call. I filled out a form, submitted it to a healthcare volunteer then waited in my car for two hours. I couldn't wait any longer so I left without ever having the test. A week later I received a letter in the mail stating i was positive for COVID-19. How in the hell is this possible if the test was never given to me? This is BS! When I have told this story to others, they all have their own versions to give. The guy who tested positive, went in 14 days later, tested positive. Went in 14 days later and tested positive. All of these test results were counted towards the overall COVID rates. And this type of stuff is happening all over the country. Here's my prediction. By Thanksgiving, regardless of who is elected president, the country will re-open. This virus was exploited by the Dems. Such a damn shame!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What rock are you living under? The "Dems" are not in power. Why don't you place blame where it belongs? Squarely on the shoulders of the orange monster and his senate groupies. The administration have bungled this horribly and the US is the laughing stock of the world. It's just not working and if we don't get this virus under control like in other civilized countries we are doomed. Idiots like you who voted this regime in will hopefully have to experience the brunt of what's to come if we don't get a competent regime in power to take care of things. Look what happens when you disband the government!! As usual, Republicans make a mess of things (2008) and the Dems come in and clean up the mess.