COVID19 Paradigm Shift for Field Sales

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Apr 13, 2020 at 10:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regionalize the DM force to handle more reps per manager. You can easily have 1 DM for a minimum of 18-20 reps. Either that or DM's should be out selling like reps. They are WAY to expensive, and add little or no value in their current role.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many years does a pot bellied middle aged doofus like me have? I’m 51 years old, looking to ride this pony until I’m told to get off.

3. You know what’s easier than building a nice turn key, cash cow, pharma business?

Destroying someone else’s

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m saying a year or less based on the current situation. Docs will not be doing a ton of these webex’s they are starting to push.

I suspect most reps will be back in the field in some capacity by September, then when the second wave of covid hits in the fall/winter we will be back out of the field again. Followed by a 50%reduction in force by December 2020.
    The pearl

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FWIW, I know a Gilead rep and no exaggeration the manager is doing 2-day ride days every month like clockwork.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because they're testing Remdesivir to see if the Rep or DM contracts Covid.