Covidien

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2008 at 8:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dude specialty pharma esp Biotech pharma rules over this med device crap. I don't care what anyone says unless you've done both. And who gives a crap about the respect catering thing from other industry colleagues! Their a bunch of a holes anyhow. I'll go back the second I get a chance and make my easy $150+ working 40 hrs a week and having fun doing it. And bye the way chucko you ain't selling either. It's a commodity price driven contract war! Like a surgeon cares about a .5mm diff in open staple height? Or some slight difference in tissue compression?! Dude keep drinking the kool arid working like a slave getting paid crap and treated like crap. I bet you don't even make $130K a year but think your cool cause you're in an OR in scrubs all day talking shop like you know something. And bye the way everyone talks behind your back and thinks your a gready a hole!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you sell better than you spell.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are kidding me? When I wake up and the morning I put on a suit or nice dress clothes not an apron to take lunch orders. I would want to feel I am contributing something to the industry by discussing evidence based trials and meaning information that pertains to the patients outcomes instead of asking the MD is he wants mayo on the side.

As you work more and more with the MD's and bring value, they respect you because YOU ARENT A PHARMA REP!!!!!! I still work 40 hours a week and have zero ties to any GPO contracts....true selling.

Go ahead and talk behind our backs and while you are talking I'll take a sandwhich on whole wheat with extra pickles on the side...wrapped seperately....and please warm up my soup while I talk with the device rep.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joke

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

facts. i work for covidien (autosuture) and in 2008 made 215k. iIn 2006 i worked in pharma and made 90k. didnt work more than 20hrs with either job. i say medical device is much better

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You worked 20 hours and made over 200K? Wow you must be the only 2% that did this.... Either you walked into a huge conversion or the surgeons were using twigs to do surgery prior. In a well developed terrritory if you convert one big Doc the prior year and if he moves hospitals you are screwed your whole year is shot...gone.

Oh, by the way you need to top that conversion year or you will be gone soon enough. I was at an annual meeting and more that half of all the reps there had less than 1 year on the job, it was a joke.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

um no. no conversion and a 4 mill terriroty with most of the biz. sorry. also, % people in my region who all finished just over 100% with no conversions made over 190k. all reps in region have been here longer than 3 years so again, you are wrong.

who cares, stay in pharma. lunch boy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

um no. no conversion and a 4 mill terriroty with most of the biz. sorry. also, 5 people in my region who all finished just over 100% with no conversions made over 190k. all reps in region have been here longer than 3 years so again, you are wrong.

who cares, stay in pharma. lunch boy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know anything about the Nursing Care division of Kendall? I am interviewing for a position...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This site should be called cafewhine.com, nearly every entry is complaining about their job or trying to prove their job is better than the next. You all seem to have a sense of entightlement that is assuredly not deserved. Covidien can treat their reps however they want as long as they are within the confines of the law. I work for the company currently and am happy-yes it could be better, what couldn't. If your manager or the company want you gone you probably deserve it and will easily be replaced-perhaps you haven't heard but there have been some layoffs in the US that has made the talent pool grow by about a million. If you don't like it join a Union!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked in imaging for 3 years and the job is a real piece of shit! My friend says its gotten worse since I left, if that is possible. They waited 6 months into the year to release quotas and only 3 people in the US are at plan. What a joke! This used to be a very good job pre- TYCO days and now predated COVIDIEN. How muh did they pay to change the company name? Its still a bunch of greedy ssholes taking profits off the backs of starving sales people.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!! Very Well Said - Amen Brother! If you can sell a car you can make it in medical device sales.

13. Lighting

Lighting Guest

Does anyone know the names of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Supply managers in St. Louis, MO?

Many thanks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a company suck up