cozmo pump

Discussion in 'Smiths Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2014 at 1:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my son still has a working Cozmo pump...
    and occasionally uses it , and still loves it...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is very kind of you to post praise for Cozmo. I am one who believes it was the most important product I have worked on in my career. It was an outrageously innovative pump. The smartest parents (and kids) saw that immediately. It was a very sweet season.

One of the lessons Medtronic failed to grasp is the simple solution to the unspoken resentment of having to stock cardboard boxes of sets/reservoirs/tubes in the garage/kitchen/closets. The simple grace of putting a swoosh of yellow and green on these boxes changes the way they felt when they arrive and are stored. This level of customer understanding was a part of what was special about Cozmo.

Small notes like yours are very valuable. I can tell you that a short note like that can hang in a software developers cubicle for 10 years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at the time the cozmo was killed, my son wrote a beautiful letter to the president of smiths... and got a response... Just to let you know there is a Facebook page for cozmo lovers and mourners.... we have 1/2 dz dead ones , and 2 "live ones " too...
    It's his backup pump...