Crab cake

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2007 at 11:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any chance you can enlighten the new people about this crab cake business?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, crab cakes will never happen. No go TRY to sell some Lotronex. Key word is "TRY"! What a fucked up company I signed onto. But hey, only 6 docs aday and tell management what they want to hear............... can't wait for summer on the Beach.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I enjoy crab cakes. But I still have not gotten it. Where is my crab cake?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can take your crab cake and stuff it where the moon doesn't shine. You will NEVER get your F'ing crab cake, and it is time to LET IT GO. Don't even try calling someone in legal, because they won't back you on this. Seriously. Let it go and get on with your life. Get a CLUE, jackass!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one is getting crabcake until we see some market money. I just sat through a finance meeting in which the crabcake issue came up several times. It was all negative as far as home office and sales personnel are concerned. No crabcake for you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, and when I worked there the "crab cake" was to go public with all the fixin's and sides! Turned out, we didn't even get a "happy meal".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still have not forgotten about my crab cake. I hope that I will get it one day soon. I was promised a crab cake. No one at Prometheus would break their promise, would they?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw a crab cake once. It wasn't crab cake season, so I could not shoot it. But if I see it again, during hunting season, I will shoot that dang thing and eat it with some jelly beans and whatnot.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi everyone. How are you? That's nice. Shutup. Let's talk about my crab cake. Where the hell is it? I was promised one years ago, and I plan on collecting. Please give me my crab cake. Thank you. Have a nice day. Shutup.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got crabs at the last NSM, itchy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were going to get that crab cake from RR, you are out of luck. He is gone, you dummy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't call me "dummy". You don't know me. YOU are the dummy. Shutup.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sometimes, when no one is looking, I stick my fingers in the bowl of crab cake mix in the refridgerador at my grandmoms' house. Then I lik them clean. Yummeeee!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you're talkin'!- "Aye, Prometheus, the places we've been to, the stories we tell!
    Aye, Prometheus, we sing to your spirit; the men who have served you so long and so well!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY CRAB CAKE. I TRUSTED THIS COMPANY. IS PH STILL AROUND? DO YOU THINK HE WILL DELIVER?

I'M SAD WITHOUT MY CRAB CAKE DINNER.

:',(,'"" (THAT'S A CRYING FACE OF SADNESS)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dick Diamond, Please get off this board! Sorry I had to call you out.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dick Diamond-thank you for staying off our board/company. We wish you the best

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sorry if you do not know Dick Diamond...he was a sales rep, trainer, sales manager, and FORCED, managed care (per SS)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aye, Prometheus, we sing to your spirit, the stories you tell!
    Aye, Prometheus, the men who have served you, so long and so well!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it has been several years, but I still do not have my crab cake. I will not give up. I will stay focused. One day, the crab cake will be delivered, and I will be vindicated.