Crab cake

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2007 at 11:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably not. Because Yost is about to be ousted and it looks like most of the home office is leaving. Perhaps after Oncology is let go a crab cake will be delivered.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it keeps getting more difficult to believe the crab cake will one day be mine. Has anyone heard of discussions at meetings about me getting my crab cake? It has been several years, but I recall the promise was made, and I won't give up. As Bob Marley said, "Never, ever, ever....wait, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, never ever ever ever give up."

I won't, Bob. I won't.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reveal yourself!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dick Diamond.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPS delivered a package to my house today. I eagerly opened it, hoping it was the long overdue crabcake, but, alas, it was not. I will still clutch to the belief and hope that one day the coveted crabcake will become mine. Thank you for listening, and goodnight America.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One time I couldn't finish my crab cake, so I put the leftovers in my pocket. Then, three years later, I put those pants back on, and to my surprise, I found the leftover crab cake! I nibbled on it on my way to work, and it was still delicious. There is something special about finding leftover delicious food (especially a crab cake) in one's pocket, years after it has been forgotten. It made for such a nice treat that I've started hiding little morsels of leftover dinner in my other clothes, but nothing will ever beat the time I found that crab cake.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent post crab cake master. Drama, hope, passion- all good elements of a fine drama. It's time you reveal the owner of the crab cake. Also what up with Dick Diamond. Anything else that might interest?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I await the response from HR due to my lack of crab cake after so many years, I'm lead to pontificate the likelihood that the company will take my claim to said crab cake seriously. I would imagine there has been quite a bit of turnover at Prometheus over the years, and perhaps the individual who promised me the aforementioned crab cake has since left the organization. Although these facts will probably just deepen the expense for legal pursuit of my crab cake, I will not acquiesce. There are those that would give up and no longer pursue a promised crab cake. I am not one of those people, and I hope that most of my readers would be of the tenacious ilk and not relinquish promises made to them due to lethargy. The crab cake will be mine one day, and we will all celebrate its acquisition and look forward to a brighter tomorrow.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who promised said Crab Cake? I admire persistence, makes for a good representative.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, Prometheus... if shit was music, you'd be a symphony. The search for crab cake has only led to frustration. I am jealous of all of the people that were never hired by you. I no longer have the time or the crayons to explain it to you. My search for crab cake has come to an end. Alex, it has been a pleasure to meet the poster child for the pro choice movement. Off to find crab cake elsewhere....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not the true seeker of the crab cake. It's cute how you jump on the coattails of a wonderfully complex and romantic story about the pursuit of a promise. A person named "Alex" never had anything to do with the delicious crab cake. Your fraudulent claims hold no merit. The quest is unending.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, what's the story with the crab cake? I've been waiting and hoping for years that you would receive it. Has Prometheus ever made good on their promise? Thanks!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing as of yet. Does anyone know if Phil Hopkins is still with the organization?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phil left with the management exodus years ago. Good man.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thx. You're right about PH. Good man. I guess no crab cake for me.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For your reading pleasure, I present the original Crab Cake thread which is over 14 years old...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this thread thank you.

“tony g” creator of the sales hwlmet

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Assbawls