Crab Cake?

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by anonymous, Jul 15, 2020 at 9:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that Prometheus is finished. Who is the "crab cake" person? What did it all mean? Did they ever get their crab cake?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the fines and prison times?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, yes. They story of the crab cake. Well, once there was a TSS who left the company on very good terms. This TSS was promised a crab cake dinner by her/his boss due to their excellent work transitioning their territory. Months went by, and months turned into years, and years turned into over a decade, and the crab cake dinner never happened. The moral of this story is when someone offers you a crab cake for a job well done, you get that crabcake! You DO NOT WAIT. Because, once you are no longer in the boat....you just start sinking, and soon, no one ever remembers you were there, let alone they promised you a crabcake. I applaud your perseverance in getting closure to this saga.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So did all the sales reps get let go?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will tell you that one person is ... well, stay tuned for who goes to prison ...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The management at Prometheus never cared about anyone who worked there, regardless if it was in sales or any other division. The place the was worst example of a toxic work environment I have ever seen.

I honestly was surprised Nestle allowed everything to go on like it did.

I hope with the new management they make big changes to the company.

Yes, everyone in sales was let go back in the spring............very sad.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of sales managers had big egos, but really didn't know what the hell they were doing, and couldn't make it at a larger company. BC is one such individual ...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, finally....I've been waiting years for this. Now I can rest easier

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It does make for some great reading though. Through many years of effective probing, the Crab Cake story is one of the best on CP. Trust me, I've read them all. Sleep well, my friend. Sleep well....