Craig Granowitz, the best of the best!

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations Amarin is so lucky to have Dr. Craig Granowitz the best physician educator, scientist in the world.

Trust me you will not regret this decision.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on this must be joke?

;)o_O

Correct!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey this is not same Craig Granowitz from Schering and Merck?

Well U'all enjoy this one. Promise this is going to be a good ride.

Well the folks at Merck had mixed reviews on this one.

Some of us thought he was a sick puppy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pump that iron boy!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Message from Leadership: This thread is disgusting. Calling out a distinguished member of our staff is a sure sign that we have several dysfunctional employees. We assume it is only one or two who post this nonsense, but nevertheless we felt compelled to respond. We also know that other companies view these threads and get a hearty laff when they see us docking our own.

The doctor is a man of grate track record of achievement (academic, military, and industry); world class; respected throughout pharma and medicine; and a wonderful family man and decorated vet. We urge the dysfunctional posters to man-up and post a positive note about this man. We a looking forward to a retraction of the nonsense post.

Thank you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard he is a member of Mensa, the elite High IQ organization. Probably one of the few in our company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously this guy is a douche!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey what leadership skills are we talking about when AMARIN actually hired this douche. Any basic background search will alert you of his disasterous track record at Schering and Merck.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CG was fired from MERCK and your company was too stupid to ask him if he was asked to leave...great company you all work for.

You will learn soon that CG is a Psycho and the biggest narcissistic self centered phony.

You will see it - don't worry, his true colors always come through

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Craig is very upset. He has read the crap posted here about him. THIS MUST STOP NOW !!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a joke? Military...what? Vet> what? Family man? Who are you talking about? Not crazy Dr G. Mister I love only me. No one is smarter than me Dr Granowitz. He was never in the service. He serves only himself. Respected? He was the most hated man at SP and Merck - EVER and a complete joke. Please do read the 25 pages of cafepharma posts over many years that prove that. Lots of truth in those painful posts. We can't all be wrong.

Get ready for a wild ride. What ass of a CEO do you have to hire this jerk????? Bye Bye Dr G. Good Luck AMARIN. Congrats!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mental yes, Menza no....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would hold off on these nasty posts as Dr CG reads them. There probably will be retribution. So I would hold off judgement and let him prove himself. After all his stature is well known in pharma. Fact is he is here for the long haul and we have to obey him.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr G walks around here like he owns the place. This is this jerk we hired? And why all the travel - to do what? Dr G. you need to talk to us and know what we're about before you go earning your mileage points. What a weird, skinny dude. He must have stopped pumping iron. Did you catch those photos? What the F----.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU STOP THESE POSTS RITE NOW ! CG IS VERY VERY PISSED OVER WHAT YOU REPS ARE POSTING AND WILL MAKE YOU PAY

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should we e scared of this BULLY? Pissed off? Retribution? Are these CGs leadership skills?