Craig Jones An AVP

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2019 at 7:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the fact that Craig Jones is an AVP tells you all you need to know about JNJ. Craig was willing to rub KCs taint long enough to get himself a promotion. I wonder if they took the time to look at Craig’s track record for hiring when he was an RM...abysmal. Only person that would have anything positive to say about Craig would be the RM in Charleston (rob masters) who was keeping busy by rubbing Craig’s taint so he could get promoted. Craig is a low talking used car salesman who has his father in law pay off his gambling debts in Charleston and who got caught cheating in a charity golf event...such character.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a chuckle out of this one as well. Its actually more a reflection of all the great, promotable talent JNJ has lost the last 3-5 years that necessitates a "promotion" like this one. How about Greg Parranto ? AVP material ? I think not. Greg is a high character guy, but let's face it, the extremities thing was a complete failure. How does that translate to a promotion to AVP ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg P. is a terrible hire. He will just be a yes man for Carpenter. I can’t believe the type of individuals that make management under JnJ. Very demoralizing

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, I was one of the unfortunate ones that had Craig as an RM. He was pretty terrible. The only thing he was good at was negotiating crappy contracts. He and KC are probably spooning right now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing Carpenter is still there doing his best Genett mafia impersonation while the grip on the trauma market continues to slip away. Globus is planning an all out assault which once hatched should end the careers of many clueless career cling-ons. And there's no plan for a response other than trying to convince everyone we're going back to what worked in the good ol' days. Too little too late. Globus' frontal attack could make Stryker #1 in trauma in 2 years.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Losing the relationship advantage with the AO was huge. Very dumb.

7. anonymousn

anonymousn Guest

Absolutely. Typical JNJ, ridding itself of an expense that in reality is an investment.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Josh Dynieski may be a worse hire than Craig Jones. Josh was an absolute joke for an RM. He never spent one day in the trauma world and was hired from spine to be RM for trauma, Mitek and CMF. To say he was clueless would be an understatement. In absolute JNJ fashion he was promoted to AVP only 10 months later after he was hired on to be an RM. Its amazing how he stepped on people, cut peoples throats all to impress and make sure Sue Kurths and Sandor Palfis marching orders were carried out. Oddly enough Sandor isn't around Depuy Synthes anymore, so bizarre as all the customers related so well to a guy that knew nothing about orthopedics and could barely understand bc of his insanely strong accent. Its amazing how the less you know and the less time spent in trauma is rewarded in the JNJ model. Run as fast as you can if you haven't already left. No reason to stick around and work with morally corrupt people like JD.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Kidding, JD became our new AVP. I had heard the horror stories during his time as an RM in DFW. He certainly has a way of pissing people off and smiling to your face when he's trying to get you to eat a crap sandwich. I have not heard one positive thing about him and know of zero success stories he had to qualify him as an AVP. Just astonishing what an amazing company Synthes was and what a living nightmare it has become under the JNJ model and guys like JD.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well deserved if you ask me

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahah! I’m dying! JD has done zero for his region and or area. In classic form, the people he trampled all over and took a massive shit down their throats asks them to go out and gain support to ensure he doesn’t lose THR contract. Once again, in classic JNJ fashion, the manager and AVP are so disconnected from the situation and when their backs are against the wall they ask the guys they shit all over to help save their jobs. JD is hands down the most transparent person on this planet. He has zero interest in his people he manages, he has zero experience in trauma and he’s an absolute fraud. I suggest anyone that works for him ask him anything technical related to TKA, THA, trauma or sports medicine. You will be mystified by his lack of knowledge. But hey, he managed some guys in Chicago in spine and sold Norian and DBX in 2005.... he’s our guy. Biggest charlatan at JNJ. He’s literally the antithesis of what Synthes was and stood for. Best of luck to any poor soul that has to work with this megalomaniac

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Craig, Craig, Craig. Where do we begin?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Josh D still an AVP? There's no one on the planet that deserved that promotion less than him. He was an RM for 1 year in trauma and made some of the worst hires I've ever seen. Thought Sue Kurth was bad but this guy was a complete clown. You can't convince me he didn't have some dirt on Sandor Palfi, which you talk about a guy that had zero idea what he was doing. Sandor may have been the last person on this earth I would have brought in front of one of my key ortho trauma surgeons. Zero chance Sandor could have told you drill bit size for a 3.5 cortex. Man, I'm so glad to be gone from that sinking ship and toxic culture. Synthes was amazing and JNJ has managed to suck the life out of it. Run now, as fast as you can!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes well, Sandor is being “groomed” for a much higher position at JNJ. He’ll spend a few years in different VP roles in different parts of the Company so he can rattle off 5 or so facts/issues when all the big boys/girls get together, and leadership can tout his diverse JNJ experience when he inevitably gets his big promotion.