Crap Company

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2013 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, we are all to blame for our complaining on here since we stay at such a crap company that continues to treat their employees like crap and pays worse! I guess I shouldn't have a beef since I am still here, huh?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like lamp

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish I'd never come here. Especially after I learned my territory was being realigned so much. Piece-o-shit company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm.....48hrs to 'get used to' new territory alignment. Why so rushed? Don't you think this is BAD FOR BUSINESS? You must've really relied more on that Lilly partnership than you cared to admit! KOWA sucks. Crap Company!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when is it bad business to completely restructure territories in the middle of a quarter and expect people to keep going to their top old accounts and also their new accounts in a month when they only get credit for one of the two? And doing it all at the beginning of summer was also sheer genius. I think the logic is astounding!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No matter how dark things seem, remember, WE HAVE LIDOSE!!!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No matter how dark things seem, remember, WE HAVE LIDOSE!!!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Li-Dose!! Li-Dose!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is this a problem

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I concurrrrrrrrrrrr!! When all else fails just use Lie Dose. Get it dip stick, just play the game. Kowa obviously doesnt have a clue just pretend and the Lie Dose technology will help you accomplish that! FYI extended release is currently being investigated in clinical trials!! NO joke it is! Just ask Dork Rod!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just think for a second how you would feel if you received a call and were told that, not only your job, but your healthcare for your entire family was ending at the end of the current week, and you'd have to resort to COBRA at 10 grand a year.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more!

I left a growing Bio Tech company for Kowa to make half of what I used to. I intially scoffed at the offer and opportunity until they told me about Lidose Technology. Bottom Line is that you just can't put a price on Lidose.......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sorry, that sucks! I had no idea that they would treat people so bad. giving a 1 month severence package would totaly suck but its better then how Kowa treats people!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just remember, your just a employee. They owe you nothing and you owe them nothing. You only work hard for a company that treates you right and shows respect. I think they like the young ones with no experience because they dont know any better. They think work is work. beter then babysitting or cutting the neighbors grass

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just remember, your just a employee. They owe you nothing and you owe them nothing. You only work hard for a company that treates you right and shows respect. I think they like the young ones with no experience because they dont know any better. They think work is work. beter then babysitting or cutting the neighbors grass

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay . . . We got it!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I do agree with most of what you posted....It does need to be pointed out:
    "you're" not "your"
    "treats", not "treates"
    "better", not "beter"

The grammar Police usually lets these slide; but since it was posted three times, something needed to be done. Enjoy your day and good spelling out there!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two funee!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very de-motivating to know that I work for a company that offers no stability and absolutely NO security! Virtually no severance whatsoever and your health benefits expire the day you tender your resignation. Very scary esp in economic times as these. Wish I'd never, ever come here. I wouldn't recommend KOWA to anyone....unless you are fresh out of college or have absolutley no prior pharma experience!