Crap Company

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2013 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I was there for a short time and I couldn't believe how bad they treated their employees. Kowa tries to hind behind the "small company" line but the fact is that they are just plain stingy and cheap and use the small company line as an excuse. Their HR department is the absolute worst!!!! What a nightmare!!

Heard it has just got worse since I left. So glad I am gone. There is no reason to treat people like shit because you think they can't do better or find another job in pharma. I was shocked at how much turnover there was. People got out as soon as they could. I liked the sales employees a lot but the company wasn't worth anything.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are definitely pros and cons to working for Kowa: mostly cons.

However, the Pro that outweighs ALL of the Cons combined is Lidose technology.
    There are hundreds of drugs you can sell out there but there is only one Lidose!

You can take that the bank, Jack!!!

Freaking. Lidose. Rocks. End of story.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more! Kowa HR is a disaster, and they have absolutely no respect for their employees, save a select few. The sales reps are good and deserve better, which is why the turnover at Kowa is so ridiculous. And since they only seem to be getting worse, it might be a good time to run for the hills if you can.