Crash

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, May 8, 2017 at 10:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL stock lost 30%. Layoffs coming and Timmy looks pretty red faced. I wouldn't count on a severance package

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did this happen

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I don't know. Charging $2000 for 800mg ibu and not having insurance coverage on any major plans?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comercial put in place a growth package with payers without considering any other mix outcomes than the one they wanted. One might ask why didn't we match the patient volumes with the reimbursement payouts earlier to see this coming?

TW says salesforce did their job - OK who didn't do theirs. Surprises are not good for the street.

Execs incentivised to make numbers. Yes heads will roll. Let's get rid of some of the multitude of VPs running around corporate and stop using high cost consultants for work that never matters!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heads are going to roll. Get a box and start packing up your things Georgie. Surprising that a guy of your caliber can't sell some pills with all that biologic experience you "have".

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take PC with you. Another waste of space

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You heard the management team say this morning that primary care is non-strategic, ie will be divested at any opportunity.

Keep in mind when you plan that next vacation, look at getting a new car, sign up for extra nanny help, etc. remember one thing:

YOU ARE NOT WANTED!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

layoffs?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. I just got the call. I am gone. DM was let go as well.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Primary care products are done. They will sell off soon. If your here do yourself a favor and start looking as its a matter of months before the divison goes.

The model will never work without plans paying for approved products. Walbert knew you can only kick the can fo so long. The hail Mary was the PBM play.

It's over for everyone that does not have a role with a orphan drug.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea the metrics they are using?? Did they give you severance??
    Sorry that happened.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What metrics did they use? Any severance?
    Sorry.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember a training the two faced idiot Rita brag about how the company has never had a layoff.. did that moron get fired to?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha its about time. you all have been frauds ripping people off the whole time. Looks like you are finally getting what you deserve

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Polly want a cracker or a Colorado banana ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor is ... people here under 6 months and struggling territories easy to dissolve. 3 months severance and paid Cobra

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was here over a year and my territory isn't struggling. 3 months severence and 3 months paid cobra.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest