CRAZY CIMZIA MANAGER ON YOUTUBE

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2018 at 6:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the deal with the crazy Cimzia Manager on YouTube? Is that how you guy are trying to promote your drug? Off Label is just a start. But putting that up on You tube thinking you all are going to influence reps and or providers is crazy. OIG should be really interested to see that one.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what the hell was he thinking?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all about Personal Branding and being an Influencer. Congratulate yourself on LinkedIn next, and start your post with " I'm so humbled...."

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just saw the video. Shouldn't he be reported? That is so illegal. People like him make it hard for the rest of us in the industry. I wonder if his reps are going out in the field repeating this. Anybody looking for a job?? If HR catches wind this...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what makes you think he's a manager??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who do you think he is?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, the title of video says manager. I don't know his name but I recognize his face.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe everything I see on the internet!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously haven’t listened to the video. Stop trolling unless of course you are the guy in the video

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This looks like something he sent out to his reps and then maybe a rep uploaded it to YouTube? He’s crazy just for sending a video out to his reps in the first place. I dont promote Cimzia, is he encouraging them to talk off label? Wild. I’ve never seen a manager do anything like that and record themselves. He’s gonna get UCB fined!!!