CREDO Hotline

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2018 at 5:32 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please honest responses only.

Has anyone reading this board ever filed a credo violation and saw anything come of it. I have seen discriminatory language (this time race not sex) being used in recruitment goals/promotions/etc for senior leaders and it's trickling down the line. The specific language is not "increase diversity" but instead "recruit RACE1 and RACE2 to senior D1/D2 levels".

As a minority myself who I view is underrepresented, to see only two races of focus for 2018 makes me feel ill and discouraged and coming from white male and female leaders who have been at JNJ over 25 years is patronistic and racist.

I don't want to lose my job but have been advised by immediate leadership to stay quiet.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say/do nothing unless you're prepared to move on from JNJ. My take on the diversity initiative is its probably motivated by a combination of tax breaks/public perception and that whatever race/sex they are trying to promote this year is based on some data that says were short in those areas.

Full disclosure. I am a white male that has worked for 6 companies in my 35 year career, the most recent 6 years with JNJ. I have never seen anything like the diversity initiative at JNJ. I know enough about JNJ to know it has nothing to do with credo, morals or the right thing to do since JNJ's highest priority is money followed by image.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whites pretending not to be racist, what ever happened to selecting the most qualified candidate regardless of race or gender???????????????????????????????????????????

Lying crooks protecting their bonuses

4. Hammo

Hammo new user

I have had the Credo hotline help for very clear compensation egregious errors. I would go outside and use the whistleblower laws instead of inside on this item. Yes, i would also be prepared to leave. The job market is reasonable at the moment and all the layed off folks have landed and many more people are leaving for competitors. Everyone knows that J&J just finished collecting Q1 Consumer layoff names to implement in Q2. They need a full overhaul as the best folks are exiting on their own.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CREDO hotline is for losers, it was set up to avoid lawsuits, just sue

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The credo is a joke and so is the diversity incentive. White people are so afraid of black employee playing the discrimination card.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

document. Even your own notes on dates, meetings, quotes, even the meeting with your immediate supervisor.

In all likelihood, if you are a minority you won’t be targeted. Any sort of documentation will be useful to protect yourself.

AND, milk JNJ to get you to the next job outside because what you describe is not going to change and is across all sectors. If it bothers you now, that will only increase, make you jaded and eventually impact job performance.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious response.

JNJ credo hotline provides pre-populated responses when you followup. It does not seem as though a human is even reading the complaint. I have never seen results. That said, it is the first place to start anonymously.

Second, EEOC.ORG

Third, lawyer.

Similar cases have been filed. Use google and see what you can find

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's a hoax.

filed a case late last year with screenshots and shared files as evidence. my case was still dismissed as lacking evidence, BUT they (whoever they are) promised to look into my experience and ensure that it won't happen in the future.

how is that for lack of evidence?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s been months since I reported my case. No response. Pretty sad.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There should be a class action lawsuit against JNJ for the way JNJ handles all employee matters. HR and Employee Relations are simply a check the box for JNJ. They do nothing. Leadership does nothing. You have to hire a lawyer. Gina Bilotti which was a public case is a classic example of the hypocrisy. She won in court and only then was leadership fired. They stand behind upper management regardless .

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. The process only checks the box, who knows what they are actually doing with cases. ER addressed zero of my concerns around a personal health situation due to certain policies put in place and discrimination. I was told me to work with my team, who were incapable of helping.

Years ago I recall some pretty nasty comments being said to an employee from a tenured director. There concerns were blown off and the situation continued to evolve. That employee left on their own volition after nothing was done.

The process is broken or maybe working as intended. Not that it needs to be said but the Credo is fluff and words at this point. Nobody lives into it anymore.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The credo and its hotline are useless as tits on a boar.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sometimes i out on cake make up and a sweet orange zest and just call the hot line

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like to moisten my melt lip and call hotline and vanquish myself-under duress- The meal is a deal the priest said-he gave me water and bread and knelt before me. A pillar of rice and a sugar cane for the young child with no limbs... he said- and the vampires will reign here-forever.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least 20+ people called the Credo hotline on the West Derm RBD, nothing happened. A complete joke.

17. FormerJ&J

FormerJ&J new user