Credo Survey - CNS

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Sep 21, 2016 at 6:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heads up CNS East, the Credo survey results are going to be less than stellar. Particularly in the area of leadership at the ABM level. You have a couple of folks that have no business being in the positions they are in and that will be reflected in the scores. There will be no hiding from this one and questions will be asked as to why it wasn't addressed sooner. Careers will suffer from this one. We will know the results in October and I for one can't wait. Can't say you haven't been warned.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be fooled. The results will say that leadership is stellar. As a group we conspired to roast our JBI East leadership and we know for a fact that people did what they said they did: They told the cold hard truth about our "leadership," especially at the RBD and DM levels. But what did the company-sanctioned results say? That we revered and respected our "great leaders" and that the field sales force gave them the highest of rankings. In reality, we work for a bunch of dumbasses.
    So don't be too confident. You'll see for yourself.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can tell them to fuck the Credo.

Signed Donald Jackass Trump!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know who the original post referred to and I have friends on her team. They are all miserable and waiting for her departure.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do people get promoted to positions that they obviously aren't qualified for?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's the devil with an Asian accent.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately it's. it just an East region problem. My manager thinks he's gods gift to sales and P circle would be a slam dunk were he still in the field. Can't understand why we have such trouble moving business and converting oral scripts. A legend in his own mind.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that's true. In JBI we had a DM leave his manager position, he actually switched positions with a perennial P Club rep just in order to get into a territory where he can hopefully ride this great rep's wave to the P Club he's wanted so long. It's kind of pathetic but that's the caliber of person we have over here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Desperation is sooooo unattractive. Why don't we have any REAL men at JBI?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason BT was a perennial Prez club winner is that he was partnered with Ed's team and got all their GI business credited to him. If you notice, most of the people who teamed with Ed's people made P Clubs over the years because Ed had such a great team and the other reps got credit for their numbers while Ed and his people didn't get the P clubs because the other reps numbers weren't good enough to help them. So most of the P Clubs people got were because of Ed. Now he gets to enjoy the spoils of his own hard work and business smarts. It's called karma baby.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P club is complete horse shit as known to all (except our illustrious RBDs). Great reps in many cases have never won, and loser lame asss reps take trips every other years while posting 5,000 miles on the company car for the year shopping for shoes. The entire system is crap

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word. I remember a northeast rheumatology rep, kind of a train wreck, never doing well in the rankings or making a P Club. Then she got pregnant and her territory got covered by an ABS and other iam team while she was on maternity leave. She ended up making P Club because of that. Same thing happened with a guy in my territory. He was out on disability most of the year and his territory got covered by an ABS, Academic, and one of his district teammates. The guy came back after six months out and made P Club, even though when he went out on STD he was way out of the running. Now he likes to brag that he is a P Club winner. The whole game is rigged and ridiculous. A lot of great reps don't make it. If this Ed guy wins then he scammed his way in because BT left him a cake territory.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are you that an ABS would cover an IS territory? Most ABS members can't find their tail with both hands. Most of the toughest territories to work in never get recognized. Unfortunately the RBD pool will never recognize that fact. That is why so many great reps have left the organization.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It must be New England they're talking about. I heard the stories about the girl in Maine making P Clubs once her territory got covered by Lou Z's team. The same happened when DG was out with his neck surgery. CC from his district and the ABS there SS covered his territory and he came back the day of the National Sales meeting and somehow qualified for winning P club while they got nothing. Then the territory went to slug again just like ML's up north. It's happened in other parts too but I just know that about New England because of my experience with the northeast region. It's a joke when a person who never wins and is considered a mediocre rep at best wins because some talented people who actually work goes into their territory while they're out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BT helped a lot of people get to P Club too. It got JS promoted before him! And the numbers were all his in Boston. Glad he finally got a DM job.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did he help her win a P club? Odd that she could get a DM job without ever winning a P Club. Fishy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy, that Boston area sure has a lot of drama. You need to focus more on work and less on the drama.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That area is like a Housewives show, only with an unattractive cast and depressed husbands who wish so badly they had nicer, prettier wives.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything about promotions here is Fishy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for a "power region" of JBI Immunology. I'm a rep, but tied into the chain of command in a way that they usually consult me before making any change of move to the field. My DM tells me today, that we are going to be really happy with the Credo results. In our region, the DMs, RBDs, and senior management get almost perfect scores. This is what we wanted. The reps made sure that senior management would be able to tell which region this comes from, and they would love the positive way we view theme and we won't get subjected to that older rep harassment crap that's going on in other regions. When Marti came to our big city for her town hall, she heard how we all love the way she and our management are running the companyy. The only complaint: Not enough conferernce calls and we would really like to have some cool weekend projects becaause we are so committed to our patient and customer care.
    Now my DM tells me that he's getting some real strong signals that we are being looked at as "The Can-do Region," and that we will be insulated from what's going to happen to other reps. Could we be any more happy? This is a beautiful time of year in our region and we're going to enjoy the colors and then settle in to do some home-time work over the winter. And you know what? We don't have to worry about a thing.
    Because when you have management backs, they have yours.
    Too bad we're the only ones who get that!