Credo Survey - CNS

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Sep 21, 2016 at 6:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for a "power region" of JBI Immunology. I'm a rep, but tied into the chain of command in a way that they usually consult me before making any change of move to the field. My DM tells me today, that we are going to be really happy with the Credo results. In our region, the DMs, RBDs, and senior management get almost perfect scores. This is what we wanted. The reps made sure that senior management would be able to tell which region this comes from, and they would love the positive way we view theme and we won't get subjected to that older rep harassment crap that's going on in other regions. When Marti came to our big city for her town hall, she heard how we all love the way she and our management are running the companyy. The only complaint: Not enough conferernce calls and we would really like to have some cool weekend projects becaause we are so committed to our patient and customer care.
    Now my DM tells me that he's getting some real strong signals that we are being looked at as "The Can-do Region," and that we will be insulated from what's going to happen to other reps. Could we be any more happy? This is a beautiful time of year in our region and we're going to enjoy the colors and then settle in to do some home-time work over the winter. And you know what? We don't have to worry about a thing.
    Because when you have management backs, they have yours.
    Too bad we're the only ones who get that!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KB is a nightmare. Thinks she is liked by her team but is clueless. They all hate her and are counting the days till she moves on.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can say that again.... I can't stand this women

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who lies on the credo is just plain stupid. And that is why things get worse and do not change. Blame only yourselves.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They always roll the answers back to the District Manager you fool. My manager sits there and combs through writing styles, playing super sleuth, trying to determine who wrote comments and who may have selected what answers. I know of people who pose as others to get them in trouble.
    But when you hire jerk-offs and criminal minds to manage honest people then don't be surprised when they act poorly. NOBODY gives two shifts about the credo survey. It is there to reduce liabilities when Joe Shmoe goes crazy and hangs his self after a bad review. Smoke and mirrors keeps the Joker in control.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very sad.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think we have hit a new low for the CNS Franchise. Can someone say nepotism? How is it possible that a certain RBD can hire his brother in law while concealing the relationship? I've seen the wedding video from Egypt involving dancing and the brother in law riding on the RBD's shoulders. Real classy. No wonder people question our leaders integrity! Let's see what happens now. My guess is nothing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CNS is continuing proof that no division is safe from devolving into a banana republic.

Not only did the RBD place his brother in-law, but the rep has no professional sales experience, lives out of state and commutes 80 miles each way. I almost forgot to mention that it's a territory that has won P-Circle 2 of the last 3 years. The stench of Credo violations are all over this one.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come mister tally man tally me bananas, daylight come and me wanna go home. And P Circle!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely fuck this fool come Credo time! Put it all out there screw them over. Make sure you mention retaliation, nepotism, extortion and discrimination. And since we no longer have our own HR....NOBODY WILL GIVE A SHIT!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RDB has our support. Come Credo time he'll coast.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say it ain't so. I think he's hot in his too tight shirts. And the musky BO makes me swoon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Home Office buzz is that this tool is on his way out, just trying to arrange a gracious exit. People are already jockeying to fill the spot.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If bro-in-law...would be required to disclose. 80 miles outside of territory?! If no guidelines, then no wrongdoing. If guidelines, would be required to obtain approval. Either way, the judgment of an RBD doing this is a joke. And more than the RBD is responsible for an irresponsible decision. But HR doesn't police themselves.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can anyone come up with one good reason why the Philly South rep wouldn't be moved to the Paterson NJ territory automatically since he drives through 4 territories to get to Philly South?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duh - He's the RBD's brother in law, but don't tell no one. It's the regions worst kept secret. The guy does an intro PowerPoint at the last meeting and doesn't even mention or have a picture of his wife.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greasy Pete?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again, the question needs to be asked, what is the business rationale? What is the commute rationale? Why does this make sense? Why wasn't the Philly south rep placed into the open Paterson territory? Or do we need to pay ZS Associates six to seven figures to tell us this arrangement on the most basic levels and business rules is unacceptable and should've never been permitted in the first place? There is ZERO accountability at the RBD level. ZERO.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peeeeeeeeeeete!
    You a sneak, Pete!