CRL! Damnit!!

Discussion in 'Chelsea Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Mar 28, 2012 at 3:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew this would happen....be prepared for a six month extension on those pending offers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you read that?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep confirmed on website, CRL

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what does this mean? Will they hire the sales force?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some vindication to those f'ed by those hacks at RX Sales Pros, as well as those screwed by the fact that some hiring managers already had their people locked in. To those with contingent offers - sincere apologies. Move on and don't wait on CHTP ... They are very far away from having their stuff together to ever make this a successful launch.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

January 2013 at the earliest.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it was horrible for some of those managers that wasted a lot of people's time and energy when they knew full well they were hiring people from their old teams. Looks like it is over now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to say I told you so but I told you so.

Best thing to happen to all of you who got the job was this. FDA Saved your ass.

Read press release. Their current study 306 may not even be good enough. FDA wants durability of effect and to back up 301 results.

Could be even longer than 20113

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The delay will be long if they get approval at all. All the managers will now be let go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait!!!! I gave oral to the NE DM for the contingent offer !! He promised !!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lessor to Chelsea: 1. Stop messing over qualified candidates. The success of your drug (if it is ever FDA approved) depends on the rep! 2. Cut your alliance with RX SalesPros. Most "qualified"/ "respected" reps would not work with them EVER! 3. Karma is real! Chelsea's reputation was ruined before the company could even such a product. Northera would have had poor sales because the greedy company priced itself out of the market (where other products exist and are very efficacious)!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Despite your illiteracy, I actually agree with some of this, but tell me how did they price themselves out of the market? The drug has not been approved yet and thus, there is no price yet.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true regarding the studies. I always wonder how people go after a position for an unapproved product without reading the studies of the drug. If you read these studies, it was obvious that there was the possibility of an issue. No surprise here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of the people that were going after these jobs were displaced from their previous company so they had nothing to lose. I hate it didn't get approved but knew it would be a long shot.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have the managers been notified that they are going to be let go? If so effective when?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think Rx Sales Pros gets Paid?? Will they even make a dime on this...GOOD investment Rx Sales pros.
    Rx Sales Pros was the WORST recruiters I have ever worked with...good lesson for Chelsea, you get what you pay for 0!!!