Crosslink buy out?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2017 at 1:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard that Crosslink in ATL is being bought out by Stryker Corporate due to shady dealings outside of Stryker portfolio, can anyone confirm? thx

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would not surprise me...that place is full of unethical people

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wouldn't surprise me. I have seen big Stryker recon users doing quid pro quo work with Crosslink's non-Stryker subsidiaries. No income reported on the Sunshine site for income. Very curious.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard a similar rumor. This would make sense considering Crosslink's drastic cost cutting measures recently.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crosslink wants a buyout. All about the $$$ at this point. Distributers do very well when it comes down to this. Get that money and get the fuck out.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah. Y'all stupid

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the rep who is out of the information loop. Even your boss is shady to you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the competitive rep who having his ass kicked

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the competitive rep who is having his ass kicked

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Close, we gave you/crosslink a few extra things to sell in your bag. Easy to see why your Corp isn't happy with you, you take anything offered to you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CrossLink is a fucking joke.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As far as I'm concerned it can't come soon enough. Every time I convert a surgeon they hire a new coverage rep to help 'cover cases', yet the money to pay for this new superstar comes out of my commissions...which they keep cutting year after year. Seriously got talk to your Zimmer or DePuy reps if you're able and see how little of a percentage we're now getting. And who's great idea is it to offset of commission cuts with yet another great sideline?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone confirm this?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As reps we'll likely be the last to know. Be prepared to be told emphatically no by everyone involved until the deals done.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me Zimmer & Depuy reps are just as miserable as you are. Same shit different company

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do all distributors suck as much as CrossLink?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably but definitely not as much as your mom

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker is such a joke in N.C. they try try try but have nothing going for them. No good products - no good people. Great competition to have .....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is that why crosslink let go of a bunch of tenured reps over the last 6 months?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same ole slugs shuffling round here. Haven’t heard of anyone being let go