crumbling????

Discussion in 'Neogenomics' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2010 at 10:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are surviving because of Tech HemeFish. Urovysion. And of inducement.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"great stuff will be coming out of neogenomics in 2011. look for new tests, strong web presence, improved LIS....DVO and Smits got the fly wheel turning."

This quote makes me laugh so hard. Not only is Smits gone and good riddance, but as usual, none of the promises Neo makes will ever come true. The mismanagement by the executive team(especially you BG) and the revolving door of VP of Sales have stalled any momentum this company had 4 years ago. KD, quit writing nonsense like the above on here!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KD is a fucking tool.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is KD?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medicare needs to investigate their Tech only FISH products. They came to my lab to push it on me. Seems really like medicare fraud. How can their Techs in Florida count cells for me and or sort results an then I get paid to sign the report.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The interpretation of the results are done by the doctor, this is why the the doctor get's paid for it. Just to further explain, interpretation is looking at the results and correlating them with other tests to give the patient a diagnosis/prognosis and treat accordingly. The technical portion (sorting cells in categories based on cell lines) is billed accordingly. Medicare has a code for this. So please enlighten us. How is this medicare fraud?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seems like a fire sale going on for all the labs in this space. Is Neo for sale? and who would buy them?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I might buy them. My opening bid is a free meal, a fancy hat and a show tune, plus cab fare to any exotic point of interest in SW Florida. OK, I will throw in a box of milk duds too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Stock is only $1.11 today...you may actually be able to buy them!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board is very quiet!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is there to really say here? Nothing new at this place. Another partnership deal to sell someones elses test. The one test developed was the Melanoma, and where did that get them? I'd be quiet too if I worked for Neogenomics. Quitely looking for a job.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the OIG is starting to scratch their head over some of NEO's Tech only offerings. Be careful they are really starting to dif into the so called Gray Area.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

also starting to lose staff and customers...is the end my friend???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our Tech Fish is DOMINATING, we are taking names, customers and accounts...

Sorry, but we are making a comeback!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$ 1.10.....

Just throw in the Towel.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol fuck off.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hit 1.04 yesterday, .07 from a 52 week low. When Bard Assoc sells off their shares, this ship will sink.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comeback from what? Negative minus Negative still equals negative.....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't company being sued for not paying reps their commissions?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest