Cryolife Vascular Recon Position

Discussion in 'CryoLife' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am being recruited for Cryolife's Vascular Reconstruction, BioGlue and Hemostase sales position... Anyone heard anything good or bad regarding this company or position?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

am looking at a position as well in the northeast...but not sure..very little info out there about them on any boards....where are u located?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are losing the hemostase contract they have to distribute the product. Medafor is the manufacturer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck getting past their psych test they give. They told me I wasnt cryolife material and then wouldnt share my test with me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did you interview? what happened? i just heard about a position from a recruiter but I haven't spoken with them yet.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you take the job? Lots of turnover there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I talked to one of their reps, who said that he put 85000 miles on his car last year working for Cryolife. He basically said that he had no life. The manager Roger and his boss were shady. The director showed up for an interview with a Band Aid on his head. Decided it was not a job I wanted. Most hospitals use Baxter and J&J when it comes to sealants and glues because of national gpo contracts. Try selling BioGlue over an HPG contract. GOOD LUCK>

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw they bought Cardiogenesis, you gonna sell heart lasers too?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management by book of the month club. Management hustling to try to come up with something before the patent on Bioglue runs out.

Lasers, really. I can see it now. "Hey doc, you like our Bioglue want to try our laser"?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers are homo's and are not able to manage a Burger King Drive-Thru.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very odd that that product is now in their portfolio. Interested to see how it fits into their overall strategy if there actually is one.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The management is extremely shady. The management by book statement is accurate, although they don't seem to quote some of the better books. Pay is not competive. I wouldn't be as concerned with the psych test as I would be with the actual job. Just ask anyone who works there or has moved on. The later is a much much longer list.