CSL culture?

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by anonymous, May 31, 2016 at 11:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thinking of applying for a position open now.

Any honest thoughts on culture and your satisfaction or dis-satisfaction with CSL? Thanks in advance!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess you need to read some of the previous threads. A lot of turnover, inept management etc

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BEST POST EVER!
    Culture HaHaHa... If you define culture with all of the best reps and 90% of the award winners from last year leaving. Then yes CSL does have culture.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay away from CSL! The in-house leadership is incompetent and covers it up by being complete assholes. Global Commercial Development especially is run by a woman who spent 30 years in a manufacturing capacity in Australia, and the Analytics group is run by a witch from the old Wyeth days (a common theme in leadership there) who knows absolutely nothing about global product strategy.

Throw into that a toxic culture full of back stabbing lifers who take a perverse pleasure in throwing new smart employees under the bus, a clueless HR group run by another long- term manufacturing flunky with no people skills whatsoever, and an emerging cardiovascular group run by a woman so incompetent and paranoid that she belongs tied down to a gurney in an asylum somewhere, and you get the picture of what CSL is all about. God help anyone dumb enough to take a job there.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on who your direct manager. If he or she is good, they can shield you from the shit storm that originates in the home office. It used to be a lot of fun to work here, but over time, more and more big pharma has-beens are infiltrating and trying to impart their "wisdom." CSL has unique products and doesn't and shouldn't operate like big pharma. Problem is the sales leaders want it to go that way and it back fires every time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But don't worry because of you know Merica and her bang up team of senior leadership. I hate to say it but the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

Oh the tree and the limbs are all horrible.

Can't wait for NAABM......

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh how I would love to be a fly on the wall at that meeting.
    Don't forget to "own your dirt " and response to your questions "How does that make you feel".
    What a joke.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh maybe you didn't hear but she was told by Paul not to use that phrase anymore...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If any company needs a stand in for a corporate clown, I hear Bill is available on nights and weekends (sans golf season).

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above is a perfect synopsis of our new culture. A lot has changed in the last year.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please! So you hire a new head of HR and that's all of a sudden supposed to make 1,000 abusive managers behave like good little boys and girls? Ha!

Get rid of the backstabbing lifers, the r*****s in Comm Dev, the Wyeth flu lies, and that psycho bitch running CSL112, and maybe you'll have something to brag about. Until then, watch your back or YOU'LL be the next one out on your ass!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like little has changed since the old Armour days of the early 1990's.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow--so nothing has changed in three years since this thread started. So much incompetence, and a lot of it comes from the Wyeth has-beens. Sad...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when does this Bmurph project end? Not motivated to get to the “summit” when a slt brkfst is wating there for me. What a joke!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do senior leaders think it's such a wonderful thing to share a meal or an award trip with them? Sort of makes it all about them?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It IS all about them. They are too cheap to come up with cash contests. Award trips here are just a write off. Shire goes to Maui for their award trip, we go to San Diego. Keep making stupid decisions bc, bl, you will lose everyone.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#worstprizeever. I’ve never hoped I didn’t win a contestZ

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know this is an old post, but even with covid, nothing has changed. Same mediocre management, same tired approaches. Most of the good people leave. It's fine for learning the space, but not a great career move.