CSO BYE BYE

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2010 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all you shit talken cso reps on this board who talked shit about us overpaid JnJ people. As we all knew you were gone first. You all thought ow they will keep us all because we are cheap labor well not the case but Us high performing highly paid still have a chance. Because we are good reps. Not saying that all cso's are bad because I know some very good ones but the good ones do not need to go around running at the mouth.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody should take joy in anybody losing their job. Nobody is truly safe in this organization.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To poster #1...You too will be a Shit talking CSO Rep....apparently you are not able to decipher the information from the conf call this morning....J&J has nothing in the pipeline and you too will soon be gone...good luck getting hired by Quintiles or PDI or whichever CSO you decide to interview with when you are deselected...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well deusche bags. Do not get all caught up in the who pipeline issue been here 15+ only sold one drug that came out of jnj pipeline. So go f your self you all knowing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that the german version of bag?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a deutsche bag! Man the frat boys crack me up!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe its a version of the man purse from sienfeld.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's SEINFELD stupid not SIENFELD, funny that you are pointing out other's spelling errors.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should have been held back, way back, in school.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen douche nozzle (or deusche nozzle if you prefer), you really shouldn't be so damn happy about people losing their jobs. Don't you realize you're next? We're all on the chopping block regardless of company. People like YOU are the reason this industry is sucking ass right now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and just what makes you think you are so safe asswipe?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a single mom of 2 and a cso rep. I got laid off earlier this year from another pharma company, I had to use my severance to buy a car as I had to turn in my company car. I took this position as there are few opportunities in my rural area. I have never talked shit about the jnj employees or was cocky about whay may happen, I was just thankful to have a job right now. Now I am without a job during the holidays....well sounds like what you got what you wished for....but I can't understand why anyone would treat others like this in a time like this but that is the diff between you and me. Best of luck to everyone.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the bickering people above: Are you kidding me? People are losing their jobs today and you are busy with junior high antics? Holy crap! The CSO reps were and are good at their job--as good as some of my Jannssen reps. Yall need to get over the ego and realize we are paddling the same boat.

Good luck and God's blessings on job searches.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear you. I'm a J&J rep. and in a rural area. I have friends working at quintiles now that used to work here. Really good people. Don't listin to the moron OP. I wish I knew where you were at. I'd add you to my list. A bunch of us have been searching for jobs for each other and recommending each other through our networks of friends. It's working out for many of us and it gives us areason to stay in touch after the layoff. All the best to you. Good luck.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen--good post!

I can't believe the jerks on this board and especially this thread. Have a flippin heart! It could be any of us!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your kind post. I am so sad. I just started this job, and now I have nothing. I feel badly for all of us who only had a few months on this contract.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree.

The O/P is a piece of work. Many CSO reps are very good reps. I feel terrible for them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a very hard time for all I am one of the very very lucky ones to be kept and it does not make me better than anyone. I think we are all a little defensive in these hard times. I am not going to lie I did get tired of opening up these posts and hearing the contract team tell us how they were staying and we were going because we are over paid. But in the end anyone getting cut is a horrible thing. Its time to stop all the finger pointing and realize its and ugly time. Not only in pharma but in the job market as a whole. And in the end you need to be just as lucky as you are good. I wish you all the best and hope all of you that were let go find and even better job because anyone out of a job is a horrible thing.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was also one of those kept. But knowing its only short term and the stress we have all gone through. Knowing so many good people who were cut. I feel like I should be more excited than I am but its hard knowing so many that have lost and it could have been me just as easy as the ones that got let go. It feels like in the end there are no winners here.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As someone who lost my job with JNJ last year I feel for all of you. I have been monitoring your situation and your posts but don't know alot about Janssen. Where both ABS and CNS reps as well as contract sales force affected? My entire division was terminated at this exact time last year and it was really hard. Just curious as to how they made the cuts? Best of luck to you all.. I promise it does get better.