CSO BYE BYE

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2010 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was placed as well but it is a hollow victory. This event will not end for me until my friends are all employed. This industry is brutal.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you happen to think, for one second, that it may have been ONE CSO rep who kept posting that??? I don't think all CSO reps are on this board or on any board. I feel very badly for the CSO reps as mine was really good and came from big pharma. I better rep than many that I know. Good luck to her!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing in the pipeline? What division is getting the new anticoagulant?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not get so hung up on pipeline. Concerta was not a pipeline drug and 10yrs and billions of dollars later. Well ahh. So pipline is not always as big of deal as people think when you work for a company with the buying power of J&J.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then maybe J&J isn't so interested in keeping pharma alive, all those laid off over the last few years didn't see pipeline OR "buying power" in action.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were just in the wrong division and some still are. Some of the lucky ones were moved.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big Pharma to CSO to rapid promotions w mid-sized co.

Laid off. I won President's Club and megabonus in a new territory that was tanking when I took it. Made no difference.

Started working job search full-time, 8:30 to 5:30. Accepted a position with a CSO after a few months, salary went from $64K to $42K.

After taxes, there was not a huge difference in take-home pay. When the contract expired, the contracting pharma company hired me.

Rapid promotions ensued, and within a year my salary/position exceeded anything I earned working for the company that let me get away!

Keep hope alive - working for a CSO can be a productive interim position.