1. BelleoftheBall

BelleoftheBall Active Member

Thoughts here on playground? You can refer back to Poli because a thread started there...........

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Well you brought up a CP trip to Havana, a Ménage a Havanya'? Sounds interesting. I see people in bthing suits at the beach, drinking pina coladas then going back to a big room with a big shower and everyone jumps in the shower together to get the sand off of course. All I'm wearing is my sunglasses, my lady has a pair on too with some sexy shoes but that's it. And then?

Someone else can take it from here :cool:

BelleoftheBall likes this.
  3. BelleoftheBall

The the handsome young cabana boy who helps me adjust my towel that accidentally slips through his fingers and slides down on the floor..................

4. Vagitarian

But all is not lost as the towel slipping to the floor frees up those fingers allowing the cabana boy to deftly bring you a nice 'Welcome to Havana' sensation that puts a nice, warm smile on your face. Round and round those fingers go and where they stop only you know. And when you reach that peak, you smile, slowly slide your hand down to his belt buckle and. then, with a teasing smile on your face................

BelleoftheBall likes this.
  5. BelleoftheBall

Still waiting for you to organize this trip Vag. I need to get away soon!

6. Vagitarian

:cool: