CUBIXX

Discussion in 'AmerisourceBergen' started by Anonymous, Sep 28, 2007 at 10:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone heard of this? Sounds like a great concept!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been around for a while now. Me too product. Do some research

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is nothing on the market like cubixx...name one!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acudose Rx, CarePoint RN, MedDispense, Medselect for pharmacy, ER, OR and Critical Care. There is other stuff for the Labs, Im just too lazy to look it up. I think J&J is one of the manufacturers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of these are consignment programs!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Joe's Psoriasis Soothing Skin Oil

Check this out. New company, Frontier DermaSciences, introduces this oil made from 100% all natural and organic plant and vegetable oils, used along with presciption "SORIATANE" and the a tanning salon like Hollywood tanning, people useing the oil and stopping the topical steroids, report vast improvement in their psoriasis condition within 90 days. it can be found at
    a site listed as: www.lumberkings.biz

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ITs idiots like you that make great product launches like Cubixx hard. So why dont you go back to your negative rock and crawl under it. Ass hole.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

70 customers nationwide = the concept sucks. People are pissed off at your inefficient and sly billing system

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The idea and concept behind Cubixx is a great idea. The ability to have a half million dollars worth of drugs on hand through a consignment program. Basically the drugs are not on the hospitals books and it uses advance technology like RFID. It is the management's piss poor practices and understanding of the technology that makes Cubixx a bad idea for hospitals to consider. That coupled with their deceptive business practices alone make it something to stay away from. I agree there are other companies with better products out there on the market. And with Cubixx being from the 3rd largest pharmaceutical distributor, ABSG; there is bound to be something on the horizon from its competitors that is much better. They are taking their time and being cautious because they are concerned about the product being denatured by the RFID waves.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually is less than 40 customers now. Some people were fired.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many more customers will be dropped by the 4th Quarter. This was a good idea but some of the people who sold it were dumb enough not to realize that Idle Inventory is bad for any company.

Call your bean counters and ask about ROI

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was at a conference in Las Vegas and heard a number of Amerisource people talking about the Cubixx program. They said something like they were reducing the number of customers that weren't performing like they had intended and were focusing on big $$ customers. But their goal was around 100M in sales this year so I am not sure what the real story is??? By the way they were talking it sounded like things were good. Anyway, story is new mang was cleaning house and making changes and focusing on $$. I do know they let some of the sales force go. Not sure what that is about.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb asses dont know what your talking about. You should have spent more time at the meeting in Las Vegas vs the crap tables, because all your saying is crap. Ass wipe. Spreading BS seems to be the Cafe Pharma way. jerk

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New challenger coming soon

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

quit posting on here and spreading lies franzone!!! loser!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you, I would have put my name on it; dont me a loser when you posted Anonymous. I claim my shit.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

identify your self mother fucker

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok butt kiss

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your mother-such language

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do all employee's at amer. blow?