Culture, advise?

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2017 at 6:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have an opinion or advise about Implant Direct culture, comp plan, car benefits?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying to be objective using a scale of 1:10 (10 being best):

Culture: 3
    Regardless of whether your on a performing team (which there are none) or an under performing team there is no honor among peers.

Comp Plan: 1
    Has been since 2011 and always will be. The comp. between the goals and the payouts always offset to keep strong reps from making 6-figs.

Car/Benes: 8
    Company car delivers a robust 8-12K in value. Benefits you ask??? DHR preaches concern for employee satisfaction but delivers very little in the way of benefits from a cost and verification of elegibity standpoint.

Here is the math:
    3+1+8=12
    12/3=4

If working for a 4 is good enough for you then you belong at ID.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a perfect place but there are far worse places to work.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Not a perfect place but there are far worse places to work."

Name a few.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Trying to be objective using a scale of 1:10 (10 being best):"

-583028745288882726666.00000 %

Did I pass ?

Can I be in retail now ?

O.K., wait, I'll go put on my skirt and get my kneepads.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you know what you're talking about sailor

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

worst micromanagement in the industry. Below average comp plan designed for new reps with low baselines. Benefits are industry standard. Oh you also get a funnel and a business plan - isn't that special!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget about the bonding time with your RM weekly reviews and those oh so special co travels on a regular basis. These times would be great if it was productive. Instead it's stomach churning pure stress brought on by your brown nosing RM trying to keep his job by belittling his team into growing their numbers. BTW they are huge on hiring reps with no dental experience - creates robots. Ask me again why I left this place. On a 1- 10 it's a negative 1000.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you like the persistent smell of shit in your nostrils then working for ID is for you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's refreshing to read a post from someone with good self esteem that knows what they are doing. I'd buy you a drink if we weren'y 'anonomous' - but instead, i'll just say Cheers and
    Good Luck in '17 !

"Don't forget about the bonding time with your RM weekly reviews and those oh so special co travels on a regular basis. These times would be great if it was productive. Instead it's stomach churning pure stress brought on by your brown nosing RM trying to keep his job by belittling his team into growing their numbers. BTW they are huge on hiring reps with no dental experience - creates robots. Ask me again why I left this place. On a 1- 10 it's a negative 1000."

I Love that one, BTW - 'Bonding Time' LOL. I was a RM for several looong years and was forced to do these co-travel days. Believe Me, you're not the only one who hates it. At least I tried to make it entertaining and a fun day all-around - unless I had a hard case know-it-all rep, which I just got rid of in time anyway. We are all under enough stress, why make it worse ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

company car is great. nice benefit. all expenses paid.

culture is ok if you are in with the right crowd. managers play favorites and don't do their homework when selecting people for promotions or for monthly contests. I've seen people win contests and make money and then get promoted when in actuality they didn't really win.

Products are good, customer service is good, overall good place to work. Slightly micromanaged with Funnel reports, but it depends on how you are doing. Hit close to 100% or over, they don't even care if you do funnel reports. It's a game.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flavor of the month is more like it. Previous pinnacle club members are treated like poop when their numbers dropped off due to back orders and other issues beyond their control. Don't expect much help from your RM or the inside partner it's all up to you. I left for better management , money and quality of personal life. On a scale of 1- 10 ID is a .05 would give them a 1 but just can't bump it up the half point. Just being honest. Best of luck to you.