Culture at Greenwich

Discussion in 'Greenwich Biosciences' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2019 at 12:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it working at the Corp office in Carlsbad?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

also curious about the base salaries offered here?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Change is inevitable. All new execs want their own people.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone seriously shine a little light on the culture here as a rep? Is it a micromanagement environment? Do they force you to do programs for the sake of doing them? Any advice would be great.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to get off this sinking ship

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone please give an honest opinion of the company? I’m employed but the company I’m with is a disaster. Don’t want to jump ship to another disaster and I’m in the process without GW now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s no better/worse than any other company. It all depends on who your manager is. Just stay off the radar and do the basics. Expectations are pretty low here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been a very good company to work for. Depends on your manager of course. You’ll have the ability to make decisions, but expectations are high. Fair, but high. Not primary care.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your feedback! I’ve been in Neuro specialty sales for a very long time so I’m no stranger to advocacy and other demands of specialty. Just wanted to see if there we crazy program expectations or unrealistic reach and frequency metrics. Thanks again!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are now role plays, metrics narcissists and shareholder value. You should feel right at home. Until you’re fired for poor performance in 3months. May the odds be forever in your favor

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you going to be working with the massively overweight HR team? Or the 14 marketers for one drug with 1000 pieces of literature that all ends up in the garbage...bc the marketing team now running the show claims they know how to sell in this space...yet they are all under qualified big Pharma idiots that will run the company into the ground...one resource at a time

Other than that this is a great (toxic) place to work...good luck hope you get the job!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base salary range? What's training like?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to hear from you KC. It’s been a while. How’s the job search going?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

survey says!