Culture/Compensation

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Oct 24, 2019 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You fucks better get access or you’re getting put on a plan. Big news coming next week!
    Bottom dwellers are on the way out!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And right here is your reason to leave this place! Everyone lives in constant fear of losing your job. Get out of this hell hole as fast as you can. Respect yourself enough to not be treated like this on a daily basis.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100 is accurate I have a friend who is a tremendous performer and thats what they were talking. My friend told them to pound sand got way more elsewhere and is crushing it. my friend could do the equivalent of 3 or 4 of your disgruntled reps. Bunch of dummies in control over there

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make sure you put those comments in the survey. ;)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So just because they were right and corrected a know it all - they are a douchebag? Too funny. I actually appreciated the insight- it somewhat makes sense. Except for the fact that many arent making “plan” anymore. It kind of throws their formula off a bit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM talks out of both sides of his mouth. He is fake and phony and sings a different tune depending on who he's talking to. I've had several conversations with this man and he has zero interest in anyone but his self. His career path his wife his kids but not once asks about anyone else. Never trust this guy you are only good as your numbers when you are doing well you are a rock star but when when you are struggling you are scum to the earth. Karma is real!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never spent a minute getting to know anyone in our district. You learn real quick that to MM you are your ranking and nothing else. You know how to tell when MM is lying to you? He has a big goofy grin plastered on and his lips are moving. Oh, and if he schedules a field visit or business review with you it’s time to find a new job. Especially if you are over 40.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This describes basically every manager at Salix. They all treat reps likes we are highly disposable, unimportant nothings.

This place is a shit hole, can’t believe I joined. Worst mistake of my career!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious question. Have you worked for every manager at Salix? Some actually care and try to support their team. I like my manager and appreciate what he tries to do. Toxicity comes from the top. There is only so much they can filter. But if you have a good one, consider yourself lucky.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok serious question back to you, how the hell could someone work for “every manager” in the whole nation. WTF kinda comment is that.

The point is sales reps are treated as unimportant, low paid, minions. Why the hell should sells reps put up with this when there are so many companies out there that will give us better pay and treat us with respect???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GREAT point!...go be a sells rep somewhere else then

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well can you name sales rep who isn’t looking to get out of this place??? No one thinks of this as a long term position.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you basically answered my question. Nobody has reported to every manager at Salix. So how could you know they are ALL horrible? I like my manager. He is honest and filters a lot of the crap coming from senior leadership.

And what is a “sells rep?” Asking for a friend.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! “Sells rep”

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am enjoying my time here so far and I couldn't have asked for a better manager.
    The company has high expectations when it comes to fulfilling metrics and quarterly business plans. IC plan is very good in my opinion.
    For PC average salary is in the mid 70's with bonus ranging between 10-25k/quarter.
    The company's culture is driven by performance. Overall great group of people!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up, Poindexter

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company culture is driven by fear. Not performance. You’re new. You will learn soon enough.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the most honest answer on this whole thread and the OP got rolled for it!! LMAO

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can fuck off, too