Culture of Harassment

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Dr. McHottie, Aug 7, 2017 at 8:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Dr. McHottie

Dr. McHottie Guest

It is time to call out the culture of harassment here. When someone of my stature can be a victim, I cannot imagine how the rank and file must suffer. Be silent no more.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not nearly as pervasive as it was years back, but a few idiots have slipped through the cracks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sooner you can leave this honky tonk shithole the better.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems to have done a world of good for you, up at 1:50am, posting on this board, clinging to the life you once had before alcoholism broke up your family and cost you your career. I hear your "sponsor" even gave up on you. Sad

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like the sorority house mom has over watch again

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why not use your exalted stature to blow the whistle through proper procedure instead of whining about it here?

7. left

left Guest

Probably because the original poster is about as much a doctor as Dr Pepper or Dr J are doctors.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did that when I left, and nothing was done to remedy the situation. It's pretty sad that all of HR was aware of the egregious situation the whole time, including the VP of HR, all because of the incestuous nature of the person and his position. No one, not even SR, should be permitted to hire friends or family if they can't keep them in line and compliant. I'm glad I'm gone, but sick that this person has had no remedial action taken.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please....go away you troll. Just because nobody wanted to see your wrinkled chest don't go whining here!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you for getting out. You won't have to put up with .5% "meritorious" salary increases or working for stupid people. You are a true culture warrior in a sea of tacky misfits

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cannot draw any conclusions without facts, but in general the HR leadership involved with commercial is a disgrace.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get it! Tattooed tittiies with flip flops is more your speed.
    Keep it casual, laid back, and very unprofessional. I can't imagine why any person would show any part of their chest, but again we're not dealing with normal people here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop your shit and get back to work. If you are not happy leave.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd bet $1 million that Mr Hope this Helps is the HR freak that everyone is hearing about. I don't buy his "team" rubbish for a second, and certainly can picture him bending over to please his bosses.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never heard about the HR freak?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Culture of whiners lol

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you get....it is just a troll with not much else going on in its life. It just says the same stuff over and over to get attention. Probably doesn't stand for the anthem. Loser.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our culture is based on patient Care! Nothing but caring individuals in this company.