Culture

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2012 at 1:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quick question for all the Applied applicants and current employees.

Do you think that Mr. Said Hilal is knowingly aware that the corporate culture at Applied is a wreck? We all have heard his speaches revolving around family and teamwork. How can
    this message become such a lie? .....Becuase it is a lie, or he has no idea that Ted Stanley and the rest of the upper management has created a disaster.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big brother is watching you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He believes what he says. He just doesn't respect the sales dept and maybe its a self fulfilling prophecy. You find bad sales management because that is what you are looking for.
    Its too bad really. Its almost like being proud of being last. There is so much to like about him but he sells his organization short in this one area. He doesn't respect the customer either.
    I always thought he would eventually "get it".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know, its such a loss.
    He just cannot see the value in his sales force or the customer or the link to successful outcomes in the patient. If he can allow the engineering team to succeed and the sales team to succeed it would be a huge leap forward for our company.
    Greed can take such a big toll. It makes me sad. So much to work with and nothing changes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would you need to succeed?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ipads...it's all about Ipads these days. Throw in a case of vodka so I can be drunk while I role play about trocars, bags and clip appliers while you're at it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats funny is there is nothing that Applied can do that will satisfy you...everything sucks, the management is shit, you're a genius salesman and should be paid as such. All I ever hear is you whining and bitching. How about you man the fuck up and do your damn job. If you're so fucking smart, how come you're not running the joint?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know I am not one of the one's running the joint?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because all you do is complain. And only chumps complain like you do. I'm running this joint. You don't hear me bitching about everything.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a manager and can't run a successful fire drill let alone an entire medical device organization. Keep telling yourself that you are great while I make you work like a shlep. Enjoy being played for a mediocre salary while I dominate you.