Culture

Discussion in 'CSI Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CSI, like other labs, dodged a big bullet recently with CMS backing off really deep cuts. This had nothing to do with RG. He is a lying, conniving jerk with big surprises in store for his employees in the coming year. Teaming up with his equally worthless, hoop-jumping, circus dog NM, he will spring these 'surprises' over the next several months. Of course at the town hall meetings, we will get to listen for the millionth time how he was fired by Quest for nobly bringing to their attention how they abandoned patient care. He is a superb liar and narcissist. His only talent is that he can convince the naïve and the desperate. Know what you're dealing with here. Get ready for the other shoe to drop.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like others, I used to buy his story. The events of the past couple of years made me doubt him. Recently I met a woman who works at Quest and knew Ron back in the day. She says he was an arrogant sob even then and that he was fired for impropriety pure and simple.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet he wishes he was still a tech at Quest making a sweet salary and had a matching 401K plan. Quest employees are happy and well paid. I wonder if they would give him back his old job.

Jesus Christ is my lord and savior.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They wouldn't let him clean the toilets. Outside his little company, he is a big zero.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thinking of working here as a rep...is it a good place?