Culture

Discussion in 'PathGroup' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2016 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contacted by a recruiter. What is the culture like? She said it is really conservative and not the most experienced management. That is a red flag to me, but I need a new job. Thoughts?

2. Princess67

Princess67 Guest

I say follow your instinct and run.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Position?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am guessing sales since this is a sales board. If you enjoy your manager gossiping about you to your coworkers, then this is the place for you. Horrible culture.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been here many years and never even seen the CEO. Very strange culture for a small company. Impersonal environment. Witness a lot of backstabbing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this company promises the world to its employees. No development. No raises ever in 8 years I been here. Mgmt is a joke and couldn't sell a toothpick. The TN reps are the only ones making some dough sometimes. Paps are decreasing.
    6 guys run the company from the golf course or their bike.
    Look for a job elsewhere. Trust me.​

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, so true! The management can't sell. Clients actually make fun of the management to the reps. Embarrassing for the reps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Extremely impersonal environment to the point of being uncomfortable and awkward, especially for such a small company. It is really a sad place to be.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well hell, why did you stay 8 years if getting a raise meant so much to you?

And, do you need management to sell toothpicks for you?

This thread is hilarious!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would think it would be more embarrassing to the reps that they couldn't sell for themselves. If either were actually true.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you miss the Sales meeting last year where Dr. Davis stood in front of the entire room and discussed the unprecedented success of the company?

Ironically, every rep was present and accounted for. But nice try.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked here for three years and never met or seen the CEO. I have only seen second in command once. I agree, very impersonal. Oddest place I have worked.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CEO spoke in a sales meeting a few years ago for a few minutes. He definitely keeps himself separated from the employees. I understand what people are saying. You don't feel connected or appreciated here. My coworkers have told me that my manager talks about me and my personal life with everyone. It makes for a bad work environment.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Came here from Quest recently and regret it everyday.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all quest reps could not sell umbrellas in the rain

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, you should probably get your personal life together and people wouldn't have junk to talk about. Sheesh!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only 5 oncology reps? Is the company that small? I have not come across anyone that knows who they are.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They no longer have an oncology division

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask any recruiter about mgt here and they all laugh. PathGroups recruiting company in the Carolinas is a joke. Those guys are a joke and very misleading.

PathGroup just sold a majority share of their company to another money company. They will be sold sooner than later...............
    Dr. Davis will retire very soon.