Culture

Discussion in 'Labcorp' started by anonymous, Apr 17, 2018 at 10:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In weak companies politics wins. In strong companies best ideas win. - Steve Jobs

Politics plays a more important role than even the processing of specimens at LabCorp.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corporate people all share a brain

The best part is they would fail in their own business with the same ideas

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terrible culture driven by terrible leadership.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Attitude reflects leadership. The management here is horrible and this horrible attitudes! Time for something new.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh this place sucks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it just PHX or are the only people that are held accountable for anything the sales team? Lab screws up, phleb screws up it is crickets!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PHX is a shit hole being run by a jackass that has no clue! Way to kill a good thing JB.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is pretty funny and very accurate.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha! Booth is such a loser. Look at who he has surrounded himself with! Any bets on how long he will last?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting question. Politics rule. Case in point: Did you hear about the train wreck at the Monrovia lab in Southern California las Friday? The manager there, sk, had a melt down. From how it was described, she had a real potty mouth!! Profanities and screaming filled with the “F” bomb. Never heard of that happening before, that is, not on the job. They say she hasn’t been back to work since then, but not to worry. Nobody wants her job.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In regards to Monrovia yes she is a total bitch but that’s what this company turns people into here. Yes it’s hell but I’m almost retired so just doing bare minimum Why bust my ass to make no more or less selling. Management and culture is toxic and will turn you into a raging animal. Look what’s going on with the north and management. Can you say #metoo. Don’t you know you can’t treat any employee like that, especially women.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True that, but in her case, it is she who brought the toxicity with her. Instead of hireing formally trained managers they will put a tech with no training in a key position and have to micromanage her/him. It did not take long for her to figure out how to manipulate the puppeteers. After all, the only way to make management happy is to be efficient for them. Finding the exposers of crazy irrational behaviors have become more than the behavior. Uhmmm...could that be why even more techs have quit???

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#metoo. Heard about the trumped up (meant the pun) manhunt. Seems that they are more concerned about who leaked what is going on than the toxic behavior, itself.

A while back, you were warned that she would go craycray when somebody did to her what she did to anyone that might have been in the way of her ambitions .She would entrapp, lie on and throw shade... For her to go off (have a tantrum), you only have to tell the truth.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Using culture and LabCorp in the same sentence, what a joke! I have been here almost 20 years and this company was built on management when I started. The management team in the NC will destroy everything that has been built in one year! First graders could make better business decisions than this bunch of yahoos!

I have been successful throughout my career by taking care of my customers and their patients. This bunch cares for neither! If I can find a test that is better for my customer and not ours, I will gladly tell my offices about it! I am NOT going to retire in a few years with a bad conscience. Something this group of so-called leaders don't have a clue about. Their biggest worry is how to bs and keep getting a paycheck this year. What they don't know (or choose to ignore), is that their direct reports do not trust them as far as they could throw them. They show up at our sales meetings, sit like knots on a log or review sales reports that any moron can read and then act like they have done us a favor with their presence. What a bunch of losers!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think LabCorp will let you retire on your own terms? Think again. If you've been there >20 years or are older than 50, get ready to be shown the door.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No question about it, you are at risk. Age discrimination ( and other types as well) are the norm here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NC Management over 50 would actually be a benefit to stockholders. Most of them have been around since dirt, bring nothing beneficial to the table except take up space at meetings playing on their phones! When was the last time any wisdom was presented by this bunch of clowns. All they do is introduce themselves, tell us how long they have wasted assets by drawing a paycheck just so we can hear it all over again. Unbelievable!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I don't think it had anything to do with revealing the truth. She just felt "not in control." That was not the first time that she went nuts on the staff, screaming like a enraged animal. More likely, she was stressed over some disappointment. Like, whoever she laid her most recent giggly, gossipy (fake news), delayed adolescent charm on, didn't buy into it. Like a truly qualified candidate got the job that her little opportunist mind was set on.

Is it too much to ask to be able to come to work sans the drama? For tech's to work in a quiet are without the constant opening and slamming of her office door as visitors and employees go back and forth. Sometimes it sounds as if you are outside of a carnival madhouse.TRYING TO WORK. She refuses to give M.O. her office and move to a more appropriate place in the lab. It is the Cytology Dept Supervisor's office for goodness sakes.

Now, she does have her sycophants. They behave as if she will wish them into the cornfield (remember the Twilight Zone episode "Its a Good Life.") Watch the behavior of G.P. and become a witness. You will ask your self, "is it Stockholm's Syndrome?" because they have to know that she is crazy as bat shyt. Is crude and belligerent behavior, spreading lies and rumors, attention seeking, creating dissension between employees acceptable for any employee, let alone a so-called lab manager.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I don't think it had anything to do with revealing the truth. She just felt "not in control." That was not the first time that she went nuts on the staff, screaming like a enraged animal. More likely, she was stressed over some disappointment. Like, whoever she laid her most recent giggly, gossipy (fake news), delayed adolescent charm on, didn't buy into it. Like a truly qualified candidate got the job that her little opportunist mind was set on.

Is it too much to ask to be able to come to work sans the drama? For tech's to work in a quiet are without the constant opening and slamming of her office door as visitors and employees go back and forth. Sometimes it sounds as if you are outside of a carnival madhouse.TRYING TO WORK. She refuses to give M.O. her office and move to a more appropriate place in the lab. It is the Cytology Dept Supervisor's office for goodness sakes.

Now, she does have her sycophants. They behave as if she will wish them into the cornfield (remember the Twilight Zone episode "Its a Good Life.") Watch the behavior of G.P. and become a witness. You will ask your self, "is it Stockholm's Syndrome?" because they have to know that she is crazy as bat shyt. Is crude and belligerent behavior, spreading lies and rumors, attention seeking, creating dissension between employees acceptable for any employee, let alone a so-called lab manager.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget about all the money wasted on the fake union surveillance recordings. The only one she will indict is herself. Tech’s survive on gallows humor and they only want to be treated fairly. The increase weekend pay was a good start.