Culture

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2020 at 6:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the culture like at Regeneron?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Culture?
    Marion has ruined it. The way she has treated the Praluent survivors is despicable. Taking away Regeneron Cup award and telling them they are the best of the sales team is disgusting. Horrible leadership

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't think of one company in the pharmaceutical industry that has good leadership.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an industry vet, having worked for big pharma as well as so called small biotech, there is really no difference here to others. Yes, the debacle of Praulent was handled badly and good people were treated poorly. It happens and right now stings worse because of the recent timing of it. Lawyers and accountants run the company and the MM’s of the world are the henchmen. Just happens that she is the wench woman with her personality.
    Always keep your eye open toward the future either here or outside of here

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks. this company is part of Sanofi!! The worst company in the industry. THEY TREAT EMPLOYEE LIKE DOGS . AND YOU THINK ITS BAD The Vaccine people are treated worse than shit. The Diabetes people were kicked to the curb like a rusty old can

Sanofi , HATES ITS EMPLOYEES AND RESENTS HAVING TO PAY HIGHER SALRIES THAN France.
    its colonization all over again!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If she ruined it, wouldn't that be a good thing? The Praluent "culture," whatever the hell that is, managed to sell nothing. That is a "culture" that needs to be destroyed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Culture?

One of self righteous, angry, hate-filled, laughably "christians with a lower case c" folks who point fingers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Praluent team was outnumbered by Amgen on average 7-2 per territory across the country. Limited samples, no direct to consumer advertising like Amgen. And let's not forget Len set the price at 14k per year when all the business analytics and pharma regulatory said 5200.00 per year is where price should've been set. Great arrogant move Len. No program money and bringing in Marion only destroyed what was good about Regeneron. Are first Prreaaluwbr had 60% market share but after Lens scientist poached patent information and a two year court battle went on with millions spent in legal fees Praluent lost the share down to 38% due to pull back on all funds for Praluent ( thanks again Len.. loved being in the field with no samples, little lunch budget , and no program money.)
    Len allowed all of this to happen. Regeneron culture died in 2015.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marion and her flying monkey Rich are not very good people. Out for themselves and backstab you. Never trust a word they say.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture is where you live, who you work with if we are talking company culture. It's local 99% of the time; not dictated by leadership on calls, meetings, etc.

So, know a person in N. Ohio. She's full of deep seated, self-righteous anger. She can't unwind said anger. She lashes at people she hears gossip and slander; attacks. Rather than, try to help that person who say, made a mistake or "sinned" in her eyes. Rather than, say, pardon the Christian theology, try to move that person to be ' forgiven, saved, redeemed, transformed' as her professed Savior taught.

Makes for a tense, judgmental culture honestly.

And yes, sincerely, I'm praying for her.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s deep

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s what she said

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL!!! The the most cerebral comment yet on this stupid, soccer-mom thread. Someone please start a thread on 'Company Car Choices'

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start one on Favorite Faith Pastimes?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her Favorite Faith Pastime is Christianity

She's an expert at knowing how to sound holy and how to hurt someone without leaving a mark.

She'd excommunicate a person looking for a redeeming Savior on their way to Sunday school. Then, turn around, believing they are the best, darn Christian there is. Thank you k,S.

Your a long way from the hill on Calvary....and a long way from where Christ really wants you to be. Save me. I am seriously asking you to save me as He commands. Not the easy, secular stuff to condemn. Offer me compassion like Christ and save me. Or know you are no more than the hypocrites, the Sadducees and Pharisees. You know how to reach me 'oh follower of Christ. Call me anytime to be salt and Light. Not vinegar and night.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much fore "passion" play she's probably ready. She's the type. Now hand her the nails.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got that personality correct Ks Righteous as long their the one setting nails in your palms, thrusting the spear ,,,,well, enough said about passion play.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's with all the religious comments?
    Is there some sort of faith based organization?
    No offense but save it for Sunday school, this is a business discussion

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe somebody leads with hateful religious bullshit on the shores of a Lake. Maybe they crossed a crucified line.